By perfect - 04/02/2013 20:47 - Canada - Whitby

Today, my boyfriend and I arrived at our pre-paid hotel for a romantic evening. When we went to sign in, they had no reservation for us, however they did yesterday. The payment is non-refundable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 827
You deserved it 6 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

It's called a printer. Next time print out your reservation conformation.

perdix 29

Ah, don't worry, mixing up the dates made him lose his boner. Stupidity gives me erectile dysfunction, and I'm pretty sure that goes for most men.

My BF is blonde. He hates stupidity as much as the next person

Ok four words... Stereotypical hot blonde chicks...

Trisha_aus 15

No stereotypical hot brunettes? :(

perdix 29

#68, I'm sure you don't say or do anything boner-deflatingly stupid :) When you go fishing for compliments, you never know what kind of weird catch you'll end up with.

Well if they said they had a room for the day you went there then it's their fault but maybe they meant they had a room for the day you called? Anyway I'm sure they can understand your frustration.

The way I read this FML it seems clear she made the reservation for the wrong day.

It isn't clear to me. The way I read it, the OP checked yesterday to make sure of plans and found that there was a reservation but the reservation had disappeared due to some glitch by the time the couple arrived at the hotel.

Well if it were like that it would have been an easy matter to clear up given that she must have some receipt of her payment. To me it seems obvious that she came to the hotel, tried to check in, and was told her reservation was for yesterday. Which wold easily kill the mood for their romantic night...

Sir_ND_Pity 35

It's because that one other guy came in and rented your room so his parents could think he had friends. Shame on him!

Sir_ND_Pity 35

11 beat me to it, it seems, haha.

Shit just walk in and have sex in the hot tub. A good payback for their screw up.

ulissey_fml 22

Kinky French pun ahead! Vous n'aviez pas le choix dans la date? xD WARNING, SPOILER (always a sure winner, that one;-) "the choice of dates". Swap two sounds and it's "your finger in the pussy.")

Silent_Thrill 17

The French in this post made more sense to me more than the rest did, and I don't even speak French!!

I speak french and I didn't get the "kinky" pun.

Epikouros 31

I guess #22 meant "le doigt dans le chat" - but that still doesn't make any sense.

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part. Whenever you make a reservation for anything anywhere, confirm the date, confirm it again, and then reconfirm it one more time.

Clearly that person suffered massive trauma from a bullet. Cool CAT(scan)

At first glance it looks like goggles.