By youre dumped shitforbrain - 19/08/2012 16:52 - Sweden - H?lleforsn

Today, my boyfriend again accused me of cheating on him. This time, it was because I delayed replying to his text message so I could feed my pet. Apparently I'm fucking my pet toad now. Jesus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 729
You deserved it 5 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

beezerbnt00 4

Pretty sure that's illegal....

Comments

Ah by feed your toad you mean fornicate with others. I get it. How many toads are you feeding?

That's toadally ridiculous. Frog him! If I was you op I would hop over there and give him a good th'warting that he'd never forget! Then I'd fly to his place and tear up that lilly pad! He's just a tadpole overboard, you can slime better.

In my experience when they are that jealous. They are cheating on you and are projecting. He sounds like an ass. Dump him. There is someone so much better out there for you.

You need a new boyfriend! This guy's ridiculous! Trust me, it won't work! If you end up married to this jerk, you're headed for disaster! 30 years ago, I married a man I loved deeply! He was soo jealous, he started hitting me, accusing etc... A year later, my Dad died & he told me that if I went to the funeral, I could never come back! He was sure that I was going home to cheat on him! I went to the funeral & never saw him again! 2 yrs later, I got divorce papers in the mail! Think about it! You don't want your heart broken in little pieces, it takes years & a good man to put it back together! Get out, now! If you don't, YDI!

Wow. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger huh!? So lovely to hear your story and that you are happy and alive to tell it! Also great to see someone my age on FML!! Lol. X

redmnky21 8

don't blame him ur the idiot putting up with it

Dump him, who would want to be with someone like that? It's not worth it.

totheforest84 4

Probably only a matter of time before this guy starts beating women. No good. I'd say get away but your name looks like that has been handled.