Caveman fetish

By Anonymous - 18/08/2022 21:58

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend lost his temper at me for the first time ever after 2 years of dating, and actually raised his voice. It turned me on, and I don’t just mean on, I mean OOONNNNNN. I was so wet it ran down my thighs and made an obvious damp spot in my jeans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 507
You deserved it 1 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ummm…as long as it doesn’t turn into outright abuse, learn to harness this and go with it. Plenty of people get turned on being whipped; this isn’t that unusual.

Honestly, you're not that unusual. More than a few girls get really turned on by being yelled at. It's very weird to discover that.

Comments

YDI. He needs to scream and rage at you more and then level up to angry sex. If screaming at you can make you create a river, angry sex will create an ocean. I hope he ***** the absolute shit out of you that you will never be able to get that wet again. Well deserved for making him upset like that. Make sure to drop your pants and bend over for being naughty along with ending every angry sex session with, "sorry daddy".

Having your sex partner call you daddy is just sick.

Honestly, you're not that unusual. More than a few girls get really turned on by being yelled at. It's very weird to discover that.

Ummm…as long as it doesn’t turn into outright abuse, learn to harness this and go with it. Plenty of people get turned on being whipped; this isn’t that unusual.

Ben Deigheau 8

That’s something you’re going to have to learn how to manage and channel. Definitely DO NOT go playing with somebody’s temper for the sake of your own arousal; it will lead to potential disaster. Just tell him and see what you two can work out.

Yes, better to go with honesty about it, instead of purposefully trying to get him angry with you, OP. He can accept you as you are without feeling manipulated.

crackbombz 8

Most definitely harness that and focus it into angry sex. Some of the absolute best sex I’ve ever has stemmed from angry sex. By the time you guys are done, you shouldn’t be able to or at least have trouble walking ;) You got this!