By EmployeeOfTheMonth - 27/06/2009 07:03 - United States

Today, my attractive boss sat me down in the break room to say how much she appreciated how much work I've been doing despite being a temp. She was wearing a skirt, and I couldn't take my eyes off her legs. She then patted me on the leg and said "Good Talk". It wasn't my leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 812
You deserved it 19 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jefe_fml 0

Nice, you're only temp, go for it.

littlemisslee 0

did you **** in your pants? lol

Comments

jeremy78tn 0

FML? Really? How did you ever deal with an attractive boss hitting on you?

And why are you feeling sorry for yourself? You have either got a good sexual harassment claim or a chance with your boss.

how is this an fml its more like an ilml (i love my life)

She shouldn't be touching ANYONE'S leg; it's inappropriate. If she was touching your leg, she was probably sending you some sort of message, so it's her own damn fault.

testing_fml 0

Whereas it's totally appropriate to ogle your boss? (BTW, yes, OP, you could take your eyes off her legs, assuming you weren't suffering from paralysis of the eye. You chose not to.)

tje210_fml 0

yeah this is NOT an fml. only thing that matters is that she's hot. and that was DEFINITELY not a friendly pat if she was patting that far up your leg. i bet she planned that . . . hit that shit hard and fast, man.

WickedAwsum 0

I was waiting for this! -high five-

muffinsareyummy 1

...then what was she touching?

how old are you? its pretty obvious what she was touching... get off FML if your that young ;]

muffinsareyummy 1

lmfao. no. i was seriously just joking.

CableX17 0

your mom will explain it one day. o.o

MwahFMLS 6

maybe you can swing this so that if you never mention it to anyone in HR, you'll be guaranteed a permanent position...otherwise it would technically count as sexual harassment (hey, in this economy, anything helps)

how is this even possible? unless she was patting your leg RIGHT NEXT to your crotch (which is unlikely), you'd have to have a foot-long dick for it to reach that far down your leg.

Maybe you just have a small ass penis. Don't hate.

thereitgo 1

LOL. nah she prolly just did it on purpose or wasn't watching haha.

45: They're not "hating", they're putting forward a legit observation.