By EmployeeOfTheMonth - 27/06/2009 07:03 - United States

Today, my attractive boss sat me down in the break room to say how much she appreciated how much work I've been doing despite being a temp. She was wearing a skirt, and I couldn't take my eyes off her legs. She then patted me on the leg and said "Good Talk". It wasn't my leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 812
You deserved it 19 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jefe_fml 0

Nice, you're only temp, go for it.

littlemisslee 0

did you **** in your pants? lol

Comments

akemeasandwhich 0

I bet Mr.Penis wants a meeting in the conference room if you know what I mean.

jnic 0

So, you fail to take your boss seriously and just eye her legs the whole time in a professional environment... (which was probably shamefully obvious to her) then, either she seeks out your pathetic aroused-in-the-workplace **** on purpose, or she missed your leg and got to make this awful discovery accidentally. How is your life ******? You get all aroused and sexual over an authoritative figure, then you get the same treatment back and you complain like a big, fat hypocrite, like you have the right to be respected and taken seriously, but your OWN BOSS doesn't? YDI, YDI, YDI. Can't say that enough.

neokiller_fml 0

that must have spawned a VERY awkward conversation ... but you're just a temp so I say ... TAP THAT SHIT go for it she now knows that you are attracted to her what do you have to loose?

lovelykendra5 0

You should have a nice talk with her again and then you "accidently" slip your finger in. no, no, i'm kidding (:

doof_fisch 2

Did she tell you to quit being a hotdog?

crvenazvezda 0

haha so your attractive boss patted your penis. how in the hell is that an fml??? EFF the job, always listen to your penis first!

omgitsseejay 0

have you not seen the movie "obsessed" temps never get the boss in bed (that was the backstory of the movie)

nanoflacka 0

Dude how is that an fml? Your hot boss touched your dick! R u emo?

christopherlove 0

I clicked YDI because it's a good thing. Way to go!