By Crouching Tiger, Hidden Retard - 06/08/2013 21:55 - United States

Today, my apparently braindead and now ex-boyfriend asked me if "this period thing" is going to happen a lot, and said that if it is, "we're so done." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 322
You deserved it 4 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people lack common sense. You can do better OP!

Tell him, "Yeah, stop questioning my health or I'll exclaim our split-up."

Comments

Well, look on the bright side -- your chances of eventually having kids with at least average IQ just shot way up.

Hmmmm.... I have to wonder if this was one of those "I have my period so I have a right to be a bitch to everyone and refuse to leave the house for a week" kind of situations, and that was what he was concerned about. Even if it's just the sex part... there are ways around that too. Unless you're dating a 15 year old, there's got to be more to the story.

Boys who ask that don't deserve sex, find a man OP.

If you date girls who are thin enough you'll never encounter a period. Just sayin!

Well OP, if you aren't going to be able to control yourself, who can blame him? Hormones can cause weird chemical reactions especially if said woman is on hormonal birth control & the added hormones are unnecessary.

She didn't mention anything about hormones or mood swings. Her boyfriend asked if she'd be getting her period often, apparently not realizing that it happens once a month.

Wow he is dumb! Don't worry there are smarter ones out there.

Unless he's bisexual or into much older women, he's going to be disappointed in all his relationships.

Please tell me you're no longer with this idiot!! If you are do not breed we have enough stupidity in this world already :-

I guess he doesn't know that they're called periods because they occur periodically.

I said it once and I'll say it again, acting mean or sad or hormonal is not ok just because you are on your period. You can control the hormonal imbalances by checking your diet and some other ways. Look into it