By bertthelamb - 17/02/2009 17:05 - United States

Today, I spent $20 on a spray tan, $30 to have my make up done, and $50 on a pretty new dress all for a special date with my boyfriend. It turns out I spent $100 just to get dumped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 050
You deserved it 8 479

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zachattack 0

That's what happens when you look orange.

Its life baby, don't worry. If you stayed with this lump you would miss out on Mr. right. Get your self back together and live that wonderful life of yours.

Comments

zachattack 0

That's what happens when you look orange.

looking good is the best revenge! sooo keep getting tan. (but don't wear make up... guys don't like it) just go get someone worth trying to look good for!

Its life baby, don't worry. If you stayed with this lump you would miss out on Mr. right. Get your self back together and live that wonderful life of yours.

it happens, and at least you looked good on the last date. he's probably thinking of your tan self right now, uh huuuuh.

Yall are silly... welcome to 2009 when spray tans don't turn you orange anymore, they give you a nice glow.

So sorry to hear that....at least the dress can be used again (though I would have preferred to buy cosmetics and do it myself so they could be used again as well :P). And yes, spray tans, when done well can actually be quite nice, and is better for your skin than the alternative (baking in the sun). Same goes for makeup. Its just when people go overboard with makeup it looks horrid, or wear makeup that doesn't suit them.

vanierke 0

Hey, at least you went out in style... And now he knows what he's missing. :)