By Crouching Tiger, Hidden Retard - 06/08/2013 21:55 - United States

Today, my apparently braindead and now ex-boyfriend asked me if "this period thing" is going to happen a lot, and said that if it is, "we're so done." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 322
You deserved it 4 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people lack common sense. You can do better OP!

Tell him, "Yeah, stop questioning my health or I'll exclaim our split-up."

Comments

I'm just wondering where the hell do you girls meet such idiots. I mean I know a couple of stupid people but have yet to meet someone that ignorant.

sugarbear0727 19

Lmfao. Wow. Some people just shouldn't breed. I'm glad you're rid of him. And fyl for dating an idiot.

metalcrazed 21

He probably meant are you going to act like this every time it happens and just phrased it wrong.

We didn't have "health class", we had "biology". Reproduction and sexual health was just one chapter in the text book.

abbruzzi67 15

Wow what a dumbass I'm pretty sure you can find someone that has basic common sense

Hint: a period does not give you the right to be a bitch or moody. Check your diet and look into what causes it more and that shit can be controlled.

She didn't mention being bitchy. At least that would be a legitimate complaint; it just sounds like he didn't want to have bloody sex, so the simple fact that she has periods at all is inconvenient to him.

Lmfao still sounds like he is still a kid or your so evil when you are on you period and he used that as an excuse to give you a hint

Rainbow_Crash 11

How do people THAT stupid function in real life without drowning in the shower?