By badmom - 25/02/2012 11:25 - Ireland

Today, my 18-year old son decided to run his hand over our wooden fence to try and get a splinter, as he "forgot what they felt like." Last month, he stabbed himself in the arm with a sewing needle because he "forgot what an injection feels like." I raised this idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 100
You deserved it 8 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pinkcrayola 0

You know, he could have a problem with self harming and just be using those words with an excuse. Instead of calling him an idiot you should make sure that he's feeling okay.

Comments

so what if he does all that shit?!? it doesn't make him an idiot

Who the **** harm themselve simply because they forgot how that exact pain feels like? Only idiots. No sane person would do that.

Maybe you should send him to Boot Camp to see if he forgot how it feels like to suffer. You'll thank me later...

Is your life really that sad that you have nothing better to do than insult your child on this site? It was "funny" till you threw "I raised this idiot" in there. Plus, last time I checked, children mimic their parents so maybe YOU are the idiot. Things to think about my friend.

No, not everyone who grows up mimics their parents.

ROSEisAmazing01 4

He sounds kinda emo! Poor thing!

You better stop this before he asks for you to spank him because he forgot what it feels like.

Oh for phucks sake why do masochistic tendencies have to mean some one is emo damnitt people have been gagged beat whipped chained paddled spanked poked prodded welted bound and otherwise tortured long before emos came around *grumps in the corner*

This son will grow up and have many children. Thanks, OP for the gift.

sun_doggy 0

... he need some professional help.