By badmom - 25/02/2012 11:25 - Ireland

Today, my 18-year old son decided to run his hand over our wooden fence to try and get a splinter, as he "forgot what they felt like." Last month, he stabbed himself in the arm with a sewing needle because he "forgot what an injection feels like." I raised this idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 099
You deserved it 8 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pinkcrayola 0

You know, he could have a problem with self harming and just be using those words with an excuse. Instead of calling him an idiot you should make sure that he's feeling okay.

Comments

cutiepie111 3

I agree with number 8, he could have serious self-harming issues.

samikitty961 8

I don't know... If I had self-harming issues I think I could find a better way to hurt myself than trying to get a splinter by running my hand over a fence.

Even though it was poorly delivered, 96 has a good point. Either this kid is a total moron or he needs help with issues in his life.

Yes. Yes you did. And everybody wonders why Ireland has such economic problems - your kid was probably an honor student.

Don't be so ignorant. I doubt there are many countries in the world that aren't suffering from economic troubles. And basing the intelligence of one country around stereotypes and the actions of one person on an fml of all things is just plain ridiculous. Is amadáin tú.

flockz 19

well we know he masturbates alot.

Yes, purposefully getting splinters plus stabbing one's self with sewing needles equals excessive masturbation. *For those smooth, non-convoluted brains out there, please note extreme sarcasm.*

flockz 19

actually that wasn't my reasoning at all. i said he does that because he forgets what it feels like. seeing as how people thought i meant he masturbated with splinters in his hand really worries me, though.

loserboii 11

Put a needle up his ass and see if he "forgot what it has felt like".

it can't be your fault. like father like son right?

aWeSoMeZeBrA 0
aWeSoMeZeBrA 0

Sweetness, I realize you're blonde, but please look at OP's name, "badmom," and the pink Venus symbol in the right upperhand corner. I think you should rephrase it to "like mother, like son."

beccap3291 0

87 that's the point. she is saying that it is not OP, "badmom's", fault because the boy could be like his father, not OP herself.

bfsd42 20

Read the last four words of the original post. That should end this argument.

Thank you 89 for pointing that out. Also, apologies to Sweetness. But I totally agree with 104; you nailed it on the head.

Hey sweetness ,ur picture captivated me for a second , than the second was up .. Wanna share a moment ?

bubo_fml 10

I would say have your son look up the definition of 'imagination', but the **** wit would probably forget...

Whats wrong with that? Sounds normal to me

What. How is deliberately hurting yourself normal in any way? I broke my nose as a kid, but I don't want to do so again just to remember what it feels like.

xStaciexLynnx 15

I think she was being sarcastic, bud. Or hey, maybe she really does have serious issues. But I'm betting it's the first.

hilary56 0

Seriously fyl you raised a dumbass but hey it could be worse. :)

Can't wait to see you post about him breaking his femur because he wants to know what it'd feel like..