By younggrammy - 20/08/2009 20:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 14 year old daughter told me she's pregnant. I work as a public speaker for promoting celibacy and safe sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 208
You deserved it 45 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Im guessing your daughter never came to one of these speakings right?

dspadres 0

I didn't know Sarah Palin visited FML! Awesome.

Comments

dspadres 0

I didn't know Sarah Palin visited FML! Awesome.

#13, haha your awesome :PP and no offense to the OP but you have a really stupid daughter. I'm guessing she rebels against your speeches ?

You wrote it so I didn't have to. Thanks!

letitbe56 0

Why was Plexico's comment buried? A) He's almost never serious and B) his comment wasn't offensive. I was actually thinking the same thing!

divaboots 8
fmlfmlfml15 0

#13 MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY LOL. U WIN. Maybe the daughter should start watching The Secret Life because she can relate.

Will you MARRY ME #13!! I love you DSPADRES x33333

boatkicker 4

I think the point was that this is actually Ionic where as the song wasn't. Hasn't taken me 14 years to figure it out Did take me until I was 14 though......

boatkicker 4

Ooops that comment was supposed to be in reply to something else. IDK how it ended up ehre....sorry

pipsqueak2099 0
DuhthatsObvious 0
efmivida 0

she doesnt suck as a parent because her daughter got pregnant, it could have been a date rape that the daughter is too embarassed to admit it was rape. & she might have just made a mistake and been pressured into it, its easier to say you wont do something in a certain situation than actually do it and she might have been too scared to ask her mom for the morning after pill afterwards. im sure they will be fine though

Just because the daughter got pregnant doesn't mean the woman was a bad mother. It's totally possible for teens to have sex even with overprotective parents. I have had numerous opportunities to have sex, and my mother was so overprotective that I wasn't allowed to have a sleepover until I was 13, and had already been on the week long class trip.

This comment is made of win. I was about to say the same thing, but you made it funnier and said it first.

Jordie210 0
AAAAHHHH12 2

how ******* dare you turn your daughter's situation into "how bad this looks for me"... i hope you ******* die for not being a true parent that can make the best of issues, and to support your child.

123sploosh 0

thats not what she's saying at all :/ be nice

dcstream 0

You're an idiot, and the daughter is a dumb *****. You two would make a great couple.

dcstream 0

YDI for not teaching her about butt sex.

lolololcheese 0

OMG, you hit the nail on the ******* head :)

Luck has nothing to do with getting pregnant or not. Of course teens have sex, that's what they do, but be realistic about it, tell them about condoms and the pill, get the girl to see a doctor. Parents (mothers) like OP who tell their children that they can also abstain from sex untill they're married (or 40) make them believe that it might be ok to do just not ok to tell them. Girls like you end up thinking that it's a bit like russian roulette and take a chance on it, maybe even believing you can not get pregnant (or an STD) if its your first time.

Looks like you've failed. Now go do what #19 says.