By Sheldon76 - 24/02/2015 19:43

Today, it was the day my catheter was to be removed. The nurse removing it deflated the balloon, and then tried pulling it out. After me screaming in extreme pain, she found out she hadn't actually deflated the balloon all the way. She was trying to pull a small balloon through my dick hole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 342
You deserved it 2 173

Sheldon76 tells us more.

Well once she felt the resistance she stopped and deflated it fully. But unfortunately it had traveled some down the urethra before she realized. So I had to wait while she grabbed another syringe unfortunately.

Top comments

*every single guy on FML shudders and clutches his dick* I'm honestly glad I cannot relate to this.

I don't have a penis but I can imagine the pain. I'm so sorry! :c

Comments

1) male or female this would hurt. 2) a catheter is used when someone goes into surgery in order to drain urine with out needing a bathroom. It's a small tube inserted through the urethar into the bladder. A small balloon is then inflated with saline solution to ensure that the catheter stays in position and doesn't slip out.

Why is everyone saying things like "I'm a girl and I'm wincing"? Aren't women's urethras just as small as men's? Wouldn't it hurt about the same?

Trust me, it hurts like a bitch for women too.

Whyismydogcrazy 5

How in the hell did that happen? I have to use them once in a while, and my urologist showed my mom how to put them in and take them out. She does it with no problem. Sorry you had to go thru that. If you ever have to have another one, now you know to have the nurse make sure she got all the water out before she pulls it out.

yupperssurenuff 7

I'm a chick and the same thing happened to me! and she yanked hard too. and when she did it she laughed and said oops guess I didn't deflate the balloon all of the way.

I can feel that pain. The level to which that must suck cannot be described

Here is a man who can some what official relate to child birth. . .

This is the kind of story to tell your kids to get them to behave.

The same thing happened to me after I was in a coma from a car accident it feels like someone shoved a hot rod inside of you