By Sheldon76 - 24/02/2015 19:43

Today, it was the day my catheter was to be removed. The nurse removing it deflated the balloon, and then tried pulling it out. After me screaming in extreme pain, she found out she hadn't actually deflated the balloon all the way. She was trying to pull a small balloon through my dick hole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 342
You deserved it 2 173

Sheldon76 tells us more.

Well once she felt the resistance she stopped and deflated it fully. But unfortunately it had traveled some down the urethra before she realized. So I had to wait while she grabbed another syringe unfortunately.

Top comments

*every single guy on FML shudders and clutches his dick* I'm honestly glad I cannot relate to this.

I don't have a penis but I can imagine the pain. I'm so sorry! :c

Comments

I seriously cannot even fathom that kind of pain. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I am so sorry you had to endure that OP.

even urethra franklin could not have hit the high notes you must have screamed during that process.

I've seen grown men pull their own catheters out with the balloon fully inflated. The pool of blood they're left standing in lets on how excruciating it would be!

I don't have a dick but I still know that catheters are not fun. I would've complained to the head nurse after that. But congrats on having it finally removed? The catheter, not your dick! I hope you didn't have it for anything too serious.

I ******* hate catheters with a burning passion. Reading this made me cringe and shiver.

for some reason I did feel your pain for a moment..

Good lord above, I felt your pain OP...

Why are people voting YDI? How would anyone deserve this?

It always happens. It's easy to vote by accident especially if you're on mobile. I know I'm guilty of doing that but FML doesn't allow a undo. :(

Been there, done that. The pain is excruciating. And, despite what some say, no one deserves it.