By raiden - 17/08/2018 20:30

Today, it's my first day of high school. It's also my first day of a three-day in-school suspension. The reason? I sat next to a girl and she immediately got up and told the teacher that she didn't "feel safe". FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 927
You deserved it 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well when you get back to class say the same thing about her. when they laugh and ask for proof ask why she didnt have to prove anything and demand the same action. Get your parents to back you up or theyll just screw you over even worse.

Tell your principal that you don't feel safe with your teacher. You'll either get a more competent teacher, or your current one will have the benefit of learning not to take everything at face value.

Comments

When #BelieveWomen goes much too far. Seriously, don't tolerate this. Appeal it. File complaints. Share it with the media if you have to.

You got ISS on the first day because of that? That's ridiculous. And she was probably just being a bitch. Let me guess - a skinny, popular, Barbie doll type? Bet she just wanted a friend to sit next to her and you beat them to it. Your punishment was unnecessary and way too extreme.

You're assuming a bit much there, don't ya think?

I find it really hard to believe that the situation is quite as unfair as OP is presenting. OP might be an innocent injured party. Or there might just be more to the story that OP left out - Like in previous interactions OP had with the girl in question or if he were behaving abnormally when seated next to her. In truth I could imagine it either way, but it would seem like the teacher would have to corroborate the girl’s story before OP got the suspension. I am certain that OP left out some important details.

nice try, but it sounds like there's more to this story that youre not sharing