By 99jellybean - 26/01/2016 03:02 - United States - Rochester

Today, a girl in my class threw a temper tantrum. Why? Because she wanted my seat. We're in high school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 244
You deserved it 1 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Taking someone's seat is an affront to their humanity and should be punishable to the fullest extent of the law.

I had a girl once threaten to beat me up after I had taken a seat next to my boyfriend, simply because she decided that she wanted to sit there. I told her fat chance and to grow up. I could feel her eyes burning into me the whole lesson. It was all quite strange because she'd never shown any interest in him whatsoever before then. People are weird, but at least you didn't end up looking like an immature idiot OP :)

Comments

I sort of interpreted it as a fellow high schooler throwing a temper tantrum because she wanted OP's chair. But that's just me.

Tripartita, there's no way. There must be a deeper, more enlightened meaning.

We must embark upon the dangerous journey ahead of us to find the true meaning of this!

In an ideal world; like that of Tom and Jerry, there'd be a letter that said "I, OP; choose to leave all my earthly possessions to tantrum-throwing girl. Listed: One custard pie." And splat!

Taking someone's seat is an affront to their humanity and should be punishable to the fullest extent of the law.

I had a girl once threaten to beat me up after I had taken a seat next to my boyfriend, simply because she decided that she wanted to sit there. I told her fat chance and to grow up. I could feel her eyes burning into me the whole lesson. It was all quite strange because she'd never shown any interest in him whatsoever before then. People are weird, but at least you didn't end up looking like an immature idiot OP :)

But... It is the singular location in space around which revolves her entire universe.

She must have been quite "up-SEAT" about the whole thing

You know what? I've made some craptacular puns on this site but I feel like you deserve a downvote for this one.

Tip for #7. Never capitalise or surround a pun in quotes to point them out here, it will only get you down votes. If it needs pointing out then it's probably crap or too obscure.

What a baby. Some people in High School just won't grow up.

I had this happen to me in highschool, sorry people are immature

MyrmidonQueenn01 9

Haha coming from a highschool girl this does not shock me ONE BIT

I swear it's like no one ever left kindergarten. People still act as petty as they did and everyone feels entitled to things they don't deserve.