By Anonymous - 11/08/2011 05:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I zoned out in a coffee shop for about two minutes and was brought back to reality when a woman smacked me out of my seat. Apparently I was staring at her chest while zoned out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 226
You deserved it 7 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Last time that happened to me it was a transsexual, her name was Alecia. Best hookup of my life, although her legal name was Billy, our love was real and true. So two days went by and as our passion reached new heights she caught me hitting on the cashier in walmart. We broke up shortly afterwards. She's now with boners.

oh god lol i completely forgot what the fml was after reading that

Comments

Conceited bitch... I get those all the time whenever I have lunch in the food court or any sort of crowded public place. If I'm exhausted, I zone out when eating, and someone I just happened to have been staring at will suddenly make a scene or will throw something at me. I guess my sudden flinch isn't hint enough that I was not paying attention...

bizarre_ftw 21

Whoever you are may I just say: You're awesome! And I suggest sunglasses. ^_^

Adding sunglasses? Creepiness factor up +30

BrettJ 0

Well, it happens to the best of us.

What? She didn't realize when she went round to slap you and you were still staring blankly ahead of you?

I once zoned out and did that. I wasn't in Alaska though. :(

cupcakesnpot 9

I zoned out once in the mall,except when I came back to I was staring at a guy sitting a few tables over and by the look on his face I creeped him out a bit!

TheDrifter 23

No, women look at... the wallet.

perdix 29

You should have popped your collar, said, "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" and asked for her number. This seems to work for coffee-shop douchebags.