By Ugggggggggg - 06/11/2012 05:11 - United States - Lynnwood

Today, I woke up with a wax strip on my chest and my girlfriend sitting next to me on the bed laughing. She pulled the strip. I screamed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 580
You deserved it 4 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I love a good prank now and again but that steps into the realm of abuse and that... Well I'm not cool with that. Hope you're okay. If not done right waxing can be very painful and damaging!

nancyschmancy 9

Sounds like someone watched Tosh.o.

This seems like it would be pretty much the worst thing to wake up to ever.

If the strip crossed nipples, then yeah. Scream understandable. Otherwise wuss rule applies here. Yeah she crossed bounds by "de hair/de man"ing but suck it up, it will grow back, and drop her off at the local bar for a new victim.

You've got that right. Time for a serious talk with her.

totheforest84 4

but the guy that did it to his girlfriends hairy upper lip is a jerk...?

Playing devils advocate here, but what if he did something to legitimately piss his girlfriend off the day before? Or he said that he thought the girls that said getting waxed hurt were *******. Not the she necessarily chose the "best" means of revenge, but she might not have just woken up in the middle of the night and decided to do this.

52- I never said that she had an excuse for doing what she did. But when I read through the comments I get the feeling that people think OP is just this angel of a guy that didn't possibly provoke her in any way. There's just not enough information in the FML to know either way.

That first sentence sounds weird... I mean I didn't say she had a legitimate reason to make waxing her boyfriend without consent acceptable.

totheforest84 4

To quote tosh "does everything have to be so black and white in this kindergarten country of ours?" Maybe they screw around that way and have fun with it? Every relationship is different. Flying off the handle because someone you don't know did something to their significant other based on their relationship's dynamic doesn't seem healthy to me.

85, clearly this isn't the case if he's posting it onto a website based on how f***ed his life is. It's clear he's not in that type of relationship.

desireev 17

So sad... What happened to a good old prank? This made me giggle. I guess I'm the only one who can laugh at an epic prank and not scream that it's abuse. OP, ya gotta one-up her! Prank war is a GO!