By LD - 23/01/2015 16:46 - United States - Nampa

Spicy
Today, I witnessed my husband in the shower singing Chicago's "You're the Inspiration" to his penis while manscaping. I guess that's a bond we'll never have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 409
You deserved it 4 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can't really blame him. A man and his penis are inseparable. Well at least I used to think that until Lorena Bobbitt came along.

Luckily he isn't singing "Let's Get It On" to it.

Comments

bryce0110 23

Have him cut your hair and sing.

What does that have to do with anything.....

badluckalex 23

I really hope you arent taking about cutting her pubes while singing

Luckily he isn't singing "Let's Get It On" to it.

Work it out on the floor! Work it out on the floor! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Write poetry about your ******. Make him read it aloud to his penis. Problem solved.

Why don't you ask him if you can manscape him? :-) it might splice things up ;-)

Lizardgirl 7

I feel like that might not have been an accident.

Ali_Br_fml 33

But it fit so well here. ;) For once, autocorrect actually made a comment even funnier.

You can't really blame him. A man and his penis are inseparable. Well at least I used to think that until Lorena Bobbitt came along.

haha dude your comments are never disappointing!!

Ali_Br_fml 33

yes 23, but a sharp object was involved in making that one detachable...

they are inseparable bro. i believe he had it reattached and then became a pornstar.

Why was this ? voted down? it's true. it was reattached and he did become a **** star. a famous porno star. so actually educate yourself before commenting on someone's opinion when it happens to be a fact. idiot.

xninix_fml 36

It means he was shaving his downstairs area :)

Clearly your to young to know what "Sex" is

29, clearly you're an idiot because firstly it's you're not your and secondly it's too, not to!

take pride in your ignorance lol. watching my husband man scape is just sad. he looks so scared the whole time...like a single nick with the razor will kill him. it's sort of funny...but also really sad.

You have to start singing songs while you "woman scape" in the shower now

That sounds like a bond you don't want to have

Contrary to popular legend, a dog is not a man's best friend ;)

Lest he looks after it...wouldn't want a bear coming down on you

She's talking about him manscaping his Penis, not his beard. But I guess your comment could be right if he never trimmed his pubes. Just might look like more of an ant-eater to me... ps, if anyone can think of a better animal to describe a hairy genital area, please comment. I could use a good laugh