By Anonymous - 06/09/2010 18:01 - United States

Today, I woke up to the sound of my roommate's alarm clock going off at 6:00 in the morning. His bedroom door was locked, and he was passed out in his bed from drinking too much. It rang continuously for five and a half hours before it finally ran out of batteries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 044
You deserved it 3 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hear my brother's alarm clock go off too and he doesn't do shit about it till bout an hour later and it's annoying as hell. I feel your pain, dude.

You should've kicked the door in and woke his ass up.

Comments

Erindub 0

Umm honestly if the guy is getting THAT f*cked up that he won't stir, don't you think you should've tried to go in and see if he was still breathing?? Just saying...

I love how 3 or 4 people weren't complete idiots and thought of the BREAKER first.

devans00 14

I feel your pain. My neighbor in the college dorms would often set her alarm at like 6:30 am to work out. But the leave at 6:15 am or earlier. Since it was a plug in alarm clock, no chance of battery running out. Custodian often had to turn off. She almost got in fights with other dorm dwellers over it.

I just think it's funny that it had to ring so much that it ran out of batterys

ElectricGhost_fml 5

haha I would've kick tha door in or at least tried to escape tha room!!!!!

FyourLIFEdotCOM8 0

you should have put toothpaste in their shampoo or something (not good with coming up with pranks) but fhl since he probably won be feeling like p diddy and missed something.

doggone456 0

I no ur pain...my moms alarm clock sounds like a bomb and she ignores it for awhile

hhhiii 0

what if your roomate was murdered like Ted Bundy style and your here bitching for the alarm clock to turn off!

I think I would've had to McGuyver my way in to turn that thing OFF lmao.