By Scabby - 11/04/2012 09:53 - United Kingdom - Manchester

Today, I woke up to my boyfriend pulling off scabs and eating them. My scabs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 488
You deserved it 3 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, I definitely just threw up a little in my mouth..

Wow omg that is even more disgustin than that other FML about a bug in her nose!

Comments

Wow, I definitely just threw up a little in my mouth..

Why? Think about it like a *******. She swallows and has a bit of his DNA in her, so he just wanted her DNA in him

Scab eating, vomiting, and that's what she said jokes..Ya I definitely need to take a break from this site.

Scab eating, vomiting, and that's what she said jokes..Ya I definitely need to take a break from this site.

Eating a muffin right now. Unphased. 1, you're an FML virgin, aren't you?

ryry013 6

How does this habit of eating scabs even start? "Today, I feel like trying my dead skin to see what it tastes like."

Sparks808 10

Except he was more like, *looks over at girlfriends' scabs* "Wow! Dead skin! I am feeling a bit peckish..." *Crunch* Annnd I just made myself sick... Excuse me..

xplainphrox 8

Rofl ... Had a friend who ate her scabs... Prolly one of the reasons we never remained friends

Maybe hes slowly turning into a scab eating monster!! Run OP run!

oldirtybasterdSE 0

I think it's a lot better to wake up to a ******** than someone eating your scabs

Woah!! Totally normal... Just like eating you boogeyman. Both gross.

Well where's the classy men these days? All I have to say is Grime Cakes !

#1 Why do you have scabs on you? #2 WTF!?!

Wow omg that is even more disgustin than that other FML about a bug in her nose!

Urbanchiller 0

OP's boyfriend returning back to a monkey.Reverse evolution. Give him a banana.

xoconnie 8

that is so weird and disgusting... like WTF eating them... EATING THEM?!!!! this is a legitimate f your life..... wow sorry

Well then... you know who to kill during the zombie apocalypse

Wow reminds me of the FML where someone found a dead bug under their foreskin.

olpally 32

WTF is wrong with your bf op??? Holy shit, that's gross!!!! What a freak!

Im kinda hoping this is some kind of weird sex fetish role playing thing

olpally 32

yeah but you never know.Like for example my girlfriend tied me down spray painted me gold and decided to where a dick chainey mask while in bex.

olpally 32

99- that's kinky... And maybe a little tmi for my liking, lol... Whatever floats your boat :D

I never understood how people even begin fetishes like that. Do u just wake up one morning, like: "hey, that scab looks delightful…i think I might try it"

No, he's being selfish ops fml is about her not getting any. She was looking forward to them all night in her dreams.

Nick315 is definitely onto something here, her damn boyfriend should get his own

So u guys would fight with a loved one over who gets ur scabs? If im correct your not supposed to pick scabs. Thats the bodys way of healing

You realize picking at scabs makes the skin unab;e to hea; well so it leaves scars right?

OMG!!! There's a shuriken in your back!!!

I threw it. Im a secret mexican special task force ninja. Oh yeah.

Mmmmm, i see what u mean. It does if you tilt ur head to the right a little

Ditto Pentium. Looks more like the Chimaira chaos star > ninja weapon.

...Okay, that's just all around weird as ****.

BeautyIsABeast 4

That's disgusting af. If you stay with him after that...you'll wake up one night and he's turned into a zombie and you have a foot missing.

mvbree 2

Atleast he's a boyfriend not husband

TheDrifter 23

How many scabs did you have for him to eat? And from what part of you?

Really? THAT'S your main concern right now?

I dont think the frequency or location of them makes it any less grim to be fair...

TheDrifter 23

Arm wound scab eating is nasty, crusty popped pimple or infection scab eating is just stomach turning. I felt the need to determine just how disturbed op's boyfriend is.