By Anonymous - 31/05/2012 11:29 - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Today, I woke up to an email confirming my membership to a dating site. Turns out my mother is as annoyed by my loveless life as I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 154
You deserved it 2 568

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1 in 5 relationships start online these days. Unfortunately, 95% of these "relationships" can legally be called stalkings. Have fun!

Baustigt, I understand what you mean. Now be quiet and get back under my bed. No one gave you permission to come out.

Comments

perdix 29

I guess the Oedipus Complex thing wasn't working out for her. How does it feel to be put in the Friend Zone by your own mom? How many lies did she put in your profile? Hint: If you say, "I am not a looser," you are, indeed, a loser.

Better to be friend-zoned by your mom, then to have her hit on you. Unless your moms hot...

happened to me before. I am a dog so, again, it didn't go over too well

kandi_kid69 15

You're not slick, Noor. We know you used the search bar.

caplox 6
_overandout_ 10

Look at the bright side - she wants you to be happy. And if she paid for it, you might as well give it a go. Of course, if you do meet someone and fall madly in love, she'll always remind you that she made it happen :)

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

I've noticed this too. Why does everyone have to have shit spelled out to them lately?

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

It's creepy how you read my mind. Get the **** out of there!

hahasooo 2

I dont get It? someone explain. thanks!

unknown_user5566 26

What's not to get? OP is single. OP's mom wants them to be in a relationship. Mom signed OP up for a dating website, using OP's email address; subsequently OP received an email confirming membership on said dating website.

comeatmebroo6254 1

It's okay! 1 in 5 relationships start online!!

unknown_user5566 26

1 in 5 FML comments are stolen from popular posters.