By Anonymous - 13/10/2008 08:25

Today, I woke up next to my girlfriend, but in fact, it wasn’t her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 295
You deserved it 268

Top comments

shuyin14 0

lol, you shouldn't drink/do drugs/be an idiot

Don't get yourself into that situation? You have no one to blame but yourself.

Comments

So what? After all, you woke up with a girl, didn't you? :)

mkb_fml 0

It was... a half-breed Metroid Cthulhu?

it has to be, that's what the illustration says haha =P

johnnyramone 0

@76: Your a dumb@ss for that you know? I bet you pressed space and waited an hour to finish, good job at life. @OP: That... that sir... well, if you were drinking, I'd advise not to drink anymore. If not, run.

denise509 0

man there sould be a limit for howmany words so that doesnt happen again.. or we can all try to get it compressed.

Oh, god, no. Word limits are the most irritating thing on the internet. After all, how could I possible spend half an hour of my life detailing exactly how some 14 year old from Missouri is wrong if I'm limited to 1000 characters? But yeah, they're just annoying, and trolls that choose to abuse the unlimited nature of these comments are so rare they cease to matter.

Kristoffer 35

Not a Twitter fan, I take it?

Nope, it annoyed me to hell :P. Youtube too, for that matter.

Vexlor 0

Nah, it looks more like Nyarlathotep......

Maybe he had a nightmare and outta habit crawled in bed with his Momma!! (JK)

IAdminIFlow 0

i want to be an fml admin how do i do that

ned_schneebley 0
shuyin14 0

lol, you shouldn't drink/do drugs/be an idiot

all are fine in moderation, when your alittle more mature you may understand that

Being an idiot is fine in moderation?

Shit4Luk 0

Drugs and alcohol are fine in moderation. You are a biased dumbass who has no idea what you're talking about. Congratulations on spouting an opinion on something you know nothing about.

How about: If you're an idiot, you shouldn't drink or do drugs. Stupid people don't deserve happiness.

Serlenia 3

Um, I really hope drugs aren't fine in moderation. Unless you actually need them for meds you shouldn't do them. And yes drinking is fine in moderation but I think the #5's point was that this guy (if he was doing one of the mentioned) should not as he can't handle it.

pepper2394 0

I also hope you don't mean drugs you don't need. The non store bought drugs kill brain cells and do make you stupid.

#97....do u really have an idea if he's biased or not? what at all screams "biased" from his comment?

VanillaWafer 0

Actually, marijuana (illegal) is better for one's brain than alcohol (legal).....just saying....

But yet, both marijuana and alcohol destroy your brain over time... ;P

Outofmind 0

I think if you keep a stupid person happy it will actually be better for everyone. I mean, if they're pissed off, they'll porbably not only hurt themselves, but some innocent bystanders too.

nlm92 15

You can't blame it on intoxicants. People are idiots without the help of those things.

Yikes.. well, you obviously regret it. You should try explaining it to your girlfriend and hope she understands. Also, promise not to get so wasted anymore ? I'd forgive you if you confessed, but not if I found out from someone else...

Don't get yourself into that situation? You have no one to blame but yourself.

Fed_up_life 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You do realise he thought it was his girlfriend so shut up, stopbeing a stereotype

yeah and I bet you've never done something that you have regreted either. Just because this is an anonymous website doesnt give you the right 2 go around being sexist.

you've obviously never been to the internet that I have been to.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#68, WTF? "Control"? You Fail Biology Forever, moron.

never trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die =]

DunHassleDuhHoff 0

oh man 68 made me laugh more then the illustration did.

# 68 dude WTF is wrong with you...your an asshole

Serlenia 3

Um no actually birth control might not work for some girls or it might cause serious side effests to them that they have to stop. Or sometimes it can cause it to be worse. But originally for most girls it only helps with cramps and such. The shot only makes it so they have it every three months and the pill makes it so it's shortened to around 3 days. And yes I would know because I'm a girl and am taking birth control so yes this is all true because I've gone through the sheets of birth control about a million times now.

#68, at least girls have the ability to bleed for a week and not die.

fashionbug9880 22
iwannakillmyself 0

DUDE IN UR OTHER FML IT SAID U WERE AT THE MOVIES WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND ?!?!? WTF?

lyklawlzzlindsay 0

if your nick is anonymous, that doesn't mean it's the same person... otherwise that person would have wayyyy too many fml's...

scottydosntkno 1

haha i love how many people dont know what anonymous means

aroymart 0

#10 i think your not old enough to be on this site

tdawgheath 0

#9, so not true, I've been able to drink with friends and not get so wasted that I sleep with someone who isn't my girlfriend. The OP sounds retarded and deserves it.