By IB6UB9 - 28/11/2009 17:32 - United States

Today, I woke up and looked in the mirror and noticed that my face was covered in glitter. I asked my wife about it and she said she put it on me while I was sleeping so that I would sparkle like Edward from Twilight when I'm in the sunlight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 158
You deserved it 6 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

alex_vik 0

http://inlovewitedwardc.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-Moms-144735681

Wha..? I didn't post anything bad. :I... I just posted a demotivational poster about Twilight Moms.. "If these were 40-year-old men screaming for 17-year-old girls, someone woudl call the police"

Here's the pic I believe your talking about, grey. http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/doublestandards.jpg

sarcdude 3

aw, that sucks that got deleted XP

i commented (#14) with a link to the same picture and it got moderated too. laaaame.

push her off of a cliff and then when she comes back up say "Oh sorry! I thought Jacob would save you!" XD

izabella_fml 0

LMFAO!!! that is sooooo funny! XD

Twiight, Harry Potter, Justin Bieber, and all that other crap should all just go die in a hole. Right now.

Hey, leave Harry Potter out of this! D: That's a good series, well-written, and much longer lasting than Twilight. It's been around since... what, 97? Twilight is already dying out some- that's why they've shot and been pushing the movies out so quickly. They know it won't last long, whereas HP has already been popular and held a fan-base for over a decade.

I know, Harry Potter was an amazing series, and I'll be sad when they stop making the movies. But Twilight and Justin Bieber are losers. Seriously, Twilight is getting old, and it's so obvious, I mean the next Twilight movie comes out in like 6 months, and I bet it'll do terribly

Harry Potter is awsome, twilight is not so great

Harry Potter may not have been the best written series out there, but it kept all the fans going for over a decade. Please never, ever, put Harry Potter in the same awful category as the Twilight Saga. Harry Potter gave us a whole hidden world next to ours, a real bad guy, and room for the imagination. Twilight gave us sappy, controlling, racist, abuse filled story giving us ideas about "friendship", "romance" and "true love" and the very worst, how it's okay to excuse your boyfriend's behaviors because he "cares for you and loves you oh so much".

Baroness542 6

At work, I'm forced to listen to a radio station that plays a Justin Bieber song literally 6 times a day. For the first week I heard that song, I was thinking "What the **** is wrong with this chick?" because one line in the song is something like "I'll be your number one guy, you'll be my number one girl." Then someone politely informed me that the singer was in fact male. And I was like "oh shit, chick's a dude".

No theme? Have you read the series? It has many themes! For example one theme throughout the book is that it is people's choices that effect the future and to do what is right is not always easy when compared to picking the easy choice and do the wrong action.. There are others but I'm not gonna name them just wanted to make a point... Sorry I'm a HP dork :D

Twilight is racist? How? I'm not trying to prove you wrong, or anything, I'm just genuinely curious.

I think sexist was meant... unless they're talking about the werewolves vs vampires thing or something, but that's common in vampire novels. The solid theme of Twilight is: If you believe you are totally truly liek for reelz in love with someone you just met then you CAN'T EVER GIVE THEM UP OR LEAVE THEM EVER THEY ARE YOUR ONLY LIFE EVERYTHING/EVERYONE ELSE MEANS NOTHING AND LIFE ISN'T WORTH LIVING WITHOUT THEM even if they beat you, stalk you, restrict you, etc because deep down it just means they totally do really truly omg for reelz care about you!

http://markreadstwilight.buzznet.com Read it. It talks about the racist, sexism, and pretty much everything I feel towards Twilight and can never say aloud without being shot by a Twilight fan. The guy is towards the end of book three, and yes, Twilight is racist.

Wowza. That's pretty awful. Thanks for the link though--kind of looks like an interesting read. With any luck, the hype of Twilight will die down after the release the final movie. Bad trends don't stick around forever.

Mhm. And apparently, being a vampire makes you white. -_- I sincerely hope Twilight dies out, sooner then later.

Judging by a comment I saw on the site, Meyer gets that from her religion. The comment: "Dude, nowadays when a Mormon dies and goes to Heaven, if they started out "disadvantaged" then their skin is washed a pearly white upon entry." I guess when you take into account that she was probably raised on ridiculous things like that, the crap in Twilight sort of explains itself. Pretty sad, really.

Ok so I hate over-obssesed Twilight fans, I also hate the over-obssesed haters. I went onto that site and while he makes some valid points, he takes it a little too serious. It's a BOOK, if people could either say, I loved the books, it made me feel good to read them and leave it at that I would be ok with it. Or if they could say that they hated the books and it wasn't there thing, explain themselves and not be insulting to the fans of the series, that would be ok. Markreadstwilight, from the couple of entries I read, seems pretty meanspirited and takes a young adult book a little too seriously by over analyzing everything S.Meyers put in the book. "o Jasper is a confederate soldier, there's racism" and " don't want to involve the southner's, there's racism" Works of fiction are just works of fiction and you have to put yourself in that world. The whole imprinting thing is a werewolf trait, it's there soulmate in the twilight world, so in that worlds rules that's a unique situation that is accepted. Personally, i thought the twilight series were ok books but nothing special. What I hate is the people that don't read the books and call themselves fans. If your a fan and not nuts like most of the fans are, and like twilight because you enjoy the books, I have nothing against you... *end rant*

dacman48 0

@#99 "she got it, she got it, dude looks like a lady...." ACDC and theres a simple cure to all this: step 1: line up all the worlds twitards, and the writer step 2: OPEN FIRE step 3: ??? step 4: PROFIT!!1!

Meh, I wouldn't have as much against Twilight if it wasn't over-hyped. When you draw so much attention (and by attention, I mean several TV channels featuring girls with signs reading, "Edward, bite me!", mothers asking underage actors to sign underwear, FMLs like this one, etc) to something that doesn't really deserve it, people are naturally going to point out why it's silly. I've read the books and I don't really dig them, but I'm not going to blatantly hate on every Twilight fan I encounter. I'll throw in my opinion on the books, though. I don't know if that makes me a hater. You probably weren't even calling me one, so I guess this can apply to anyone who's thinking of throwing a tantrum over what's been said. Holy rant, Batman. I can probably condense that, but I don't feel like it.

No, it wasn't directed to you don't worry :) reading that website just made me think about the series and it's not a horrible series like it's being talked about. I think it's nice that people are reading again. I'm an avid reader and actually got two of my friends into reading the series, and now they like to read and look at other books, mind you there on a vampire kick but I also like supernatural romances. Twilight was just a little too tame for me, I really get into Christine Feehan, JR Ward and the Sookie Stackhouse series... But mysteries will always be my passion. ;)

I need to get around to reading the Sookie Stackhouse novels... apparently, they're amazing. xD

Yes they are pretty amazing! *sigh* Eric* his characters pretty hott lmao

Yeah, I hear lots about Eric! Viking, right? Yes, Scateice, it is. :] I was happy to help it get there. Sign my autograph?

Sure thing! *D [Signs TequilaMockingBird's Autograph]

kathyfan 0

Yes in real life it would be creepy to have a boyfriend that loves you but is really dangerous for you, but they are just books that play into people's fantasies, so yeah you can't take everything in the books as something you should do in real life.

Don't care how long ago this was posted, I can't help throwing my two penneth in there... I'm a pretty selective reader and dislike most contemporary fiction, but I have to say the Harry Potter series was great! There are plenty of underlying themes, some very sophisticated linguistic (Kreacher? Genius) and literary techniques employed, and overall I thought it was very well written, for a contemporary fiction young adult novel. As for Christine Feehan... Sorry, read one book and barely got through it, simply because I didn't think it was well written. I don't think I need to go into Twilight. No offence.

LegndNikko 0

If she wants Edward so much, then divorce her.

tekcor 2

Your wife? You do realize marrying twelve year olds is illegal in most countries where Twilight is popular, right?