By randomguy - 09/07/2012 15:09 - United States - Saylorsburg

Today, I woke up after my pregnant fiancée punched me in the face. Apparently, I rolled over in my sleep and knocked her out of bed. She is still pissed about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 959
You deserved it 12 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's with all the pregnant crazy lady FMLs lately?

Hormones:/ don't worry I'm sure she will get over it

Comments

MikeMikeTheAzn 3

Congratz on the baby though :D

boycrazy30007 12

I wouldn't marry her. Hormones are no excuse to be a bitch.

And you know exactly WHAT about pregnancy and marriage? Hormones cause pregnant women to act in very strange (and occasionally irrational) ways, and love makes men stay with such women because we know it isn't their fault. Grow up.

Hormones are the ONLY excuse, actually. Have you never gotten your period before? Imagine your symptoms on steroids.

Briiyahh 7

Your soo freakin stupid it's hormones ever gotten your period? Or are you some kid on FML? Cause a smart person would know its not her fault

You must be pretty dumb, cause hormones drive some people crazy, you must be some little ass kid who knows nothing about the subject.

Yay, domestic abuse is a-ok if you're a girl, and you are feeling irrational! I'll tell my friends that it's their fault when they get punched by their partners. :)

countryb_cth 38

Umm domestic violence is on purpose what happened to OP was an accident. Plus she was probably half asleep when it happened.

There sure seem to be a lot of pregnancy-related FMLs recently. Either the mods are on a crazy-pregnant-lady kick and approving more stories, or pregnant women are just getting crazier. EDIT: I didn't write this! It was my cousin or something...no, my dog wrote it! Crazy pregnant women please don't kill mj*38jfwo4w

Herculesninja27 5

She's just showing you how protective she is!... You know like a mama bird with her little chick....

So deserved it! Yes you were asleep but you still pushed her out of bed. I'd have been pissed, but a pregnant woman? She totally has a right to be angry at you.

You just know the chicks on here saying "omg you deserve it op! I'd be pissed too!" will be crazy when they're pregnant.

You're both right. She's acting a little extreme in this situation, BUT the husband pushing her out of bed, even by accident, could be enough to hurt the baby. She's under the effect of pregnancy hormones but she's acting out like that likely because of her worry for her baby.

coughyochick 7

Yes, because you have full control in your sleep. I woke up holding my phone with my dog on my face.

KiddNYC1O 20

Just like a mama grizzly bear.

B3Y0ND 3

I totally understand if she was worried about her baby's health- seeing as the smallest bump while they're in the womb can cause some long term disabilities- but no reason to punch the poor hubby in the face.

Being hormonal isn't a reason to be physical. Only one way to react now, whoop that trick, get em'

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Whoop that trick, then get em? Dude, you totally lost me. Who's whooping what trick?

unknown_user5566 26

"Trick" is slang for a prostitute.

CEiiLEiiGH 7

YDI! Not only was she pushed out of bed, she's pregnant so you could've hurt the baby too !

#36: I love people who justify domestic abuse. You're a good person.

ikr I don't get why this comment was buried even though he was asleep it was his fault

I think the pregnant women must be plotting world domination. I must bring down this operation...from the inside. *heads to boyfriend's house*

Deannie88 6

Not to be mean but you could of knocked her ontop of her belly. Maybe that's why she was pissed? She'll realize it was an accident OP! Don't worry! Congrats on the baby tho!