By 102496 - 05/02/2010 03:53 - France

Today, I went to the store with my 4 1/2 year old daughter. When we got to the cosmetics aisle, she asked what make-up was for, I told her it was to make women prettier. My daughter then told me it was a good thing I wear make-up because I was ugly and that I might scare off my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 749
You deserved it 4 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sallybobally 0

YDI for imposing patriarchical notions of beauty to a little girl

Comments

number 40, unless you were refering to OP's incorrect word usage, they are 2 completely different things. aisle- the corridor type of thing you walk down and isle- a small island.

Dr_Dolittle 0

Maybe get a bag for your head - give your neighbours a break? :-)

dugumit 0

your 4 1/2 y.o knew to say all that to you? well she obviously picked that up from somewhere. maybe you should watch your mouth around your. monkey see monkey do.

Americunt 0

You might really want to rethink the phrase "A baby is a gift from above."

Want to make the little bitch cry? Tell her she'll grow up to look just like you.

xlovelessx 0

I do hope you punished her. No bedtime stories or favorite movie watching rights for a week.

Four year olds have a wide vocabulary that they can pick up at day care (With older kids), TV, the public or older siblings. So, of course she could say it. Four year olds can speak and talk well. Look it up. Idiot.

tell her that when she came out your womb she thought you wasn't her's but you kept her for the future of child labor which is "going to be fun".

Fix yourself up and tell your ugly little kid to shut up.