Stop talking

By -.- - 19/01/2015 01:18 - United States - Ellwood City

Spicy
Today, my mother told me how long it took for her to have me. Not how long she carried me in her womb - how long it took her and my dad to have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 027
You deserved it 3 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yikes, awkward for sure, but I can't help but ask... Was she bragging or griping?

Was it the "sex talk" or her personl anecdote?

Comments

The FML really depends on your age here.. As uncomfortable it would be, that conversation wouldn't disturb me to the point of having to write an FML about it. That is if she held back on the details...

I agree with you number 1. But what OP said could mean 2 different things - how many months their parents tried to get pregnant, or how long one episode of sex lasted. The latter is disturbing but not the first. My parents tried 9 years before they had my older sister.

chlorinegreen 27

The whole "one time without a condom won't hurt" is how long it took me to get pregnant. Hope my daughter isn't as stupid when it comes to sex later on... Literally one freakin time.

But the outcome was worth It, yeah? In the end?

chlorinegreen 27

I'll let ya know ;) lol of course I love my baby girl wouldn't want it any other way! But let's be honest... Pregnancy is a bitch. I'm sorry to everyone who takes that offensively. I've been puking, light headed and haven't been able to poop regularly in months. Yes I said poop.

Yikes, awkward for sure, but I can't help but ask... Was she bragging or griping?

Something we all really want to know about our parents ?

Parents need some manners xD my dad decided to inform me how his **** keeps falling out of his boxers when he walks The dog.. On which my mom responded yeah cuz it doesnt fit... Cant pick your family -.-

bluebluhblou 15

maybe it's an intro to the sex talk?

Was it the "sex talk" or her personl anecdote?

Lasagnaa 24

Ugh that's just disgusting to think about! Sorry you had to hear that. FYL

Dreamsorrow93 24

>.> I took 12 minutes in a public bathroom.

gintwinsmoore 20

I really hope you don't have an active imagination.