By baddriver - 31/01/2012 17:17 - United States

Today, I went to the DMV to get my license. I almost ran over my evaluator as he was walking to get in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 007
You deserved it 24 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For a moment there I read it as "elevator."

lebronesque73091 12

Learn to drive before you take the test.

Comments

patadair 0

Finish the story.... Did you pass??? Dont leave us hanging!!!!

OP... why did you even bother starting the car before they got in it with you? I dunno how your test goes, but mine started with them checking the turn signals, headlights, all that good stuff... which doesn't require changing the gears at all. I dunno.. I almost hit a curb during my test (while looking over my shoulder to switch lanes) so I wasn't perfect either, obviously.. but damn.

taytaylal 11

Glad you failed. I dont want to be driving and get killed by bad drivers like you.

How does this happen?!?! When I took my test the car was off until he got in. Plus if the car is on. It should be in Park with the Parking Break on. You don't deserve a license if that's how you are going to drive.

Is op asian? If so, the evaluator deserved it for taking the risk.

graphicstyle7 17

Don't feel too bad. The first test I took for my license, I backed into the car next to me... never even got to take the car out to test it... LOL. Just keep your cool, it will be ok.

Wow, good to know women aren't the only bad drivers on the road. And I'm a woman, so that's saying something. I'm guessing you failed the test, thank God because I don't want to be sharing the road with idiot drivers like you.

chubby_choco 17

You're so friendly, 79. And I'm sure you've NEVER made a mistake on the road, no, never. *eyeroll*

Your a ****** idiot dude... How the hell do you do that?