By Anonymous - 31/01/2012 17:31 - United States

Today, my nine year old stepson overheard me telling my husband that I was almost out of my favorite shampoo, and since it was discontinued, I couldn't buy any more. He got in the shower and happily emptied the bottles down the drain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 084
You deserved it 5 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

phantumgrey 6

HahahahAhorkhork, agh sorry guys, I think I inhaled a nut or something.

Doesnt it suck when you have the chance to be first and have nothing funny/witty to say....

littletinyME 5

Yes! But I just got first comment! :3

U belong in a tree, cuz ur a nut, srry if its not funny

littletinyME 5

14- yes!! But I just achieved first comment and I am immensely proud of myself! :3

JurassicHole 5

^^The creepiness is strong with this one.

Sonfang 19

Op your step son is a little turd! I hope you popped his ass and grounded him for a week at least.

I wonder when FML became a competition to see who can post the funniest and wittiest comments with the most perfect grammar and range of vocabulary and the highest up comment to the top? Don't people have better things to worry about than a comment on an fml?

I least u didnt flibber flabber in the pika tiwi while flinka flooming

iAmScrubs 19

I just face-palmed about 95 times after reading that.

StromyG2 10

You have devoted your time to do what you're criticizing others for doing. o0

I've only commented on an fml about 4 times, and was my comment witty or funny? No. And 'devoted my time', yeah like 5 minutes of it :L oh well I just think people care about such silly and petty things on here, and should stop judging

Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't.

thethingthatshou 4

It's ******* shampoo who cares?

While others want to see it flush down a drain.

Jakesterk96 8

If only there were hundreds of other shampoo brands.....

MichellinMan 20

or children... or the antichrist.

This is why people used to beat their children.. and they still do.

I would say someone's not happy to have a new mommy. That kid does not like you. But maybe it's mutual.

And some children just want to see how fast they can become a homicide victim.

MichellinMan 20
KiddNYC1O 20

Welcome back weird, stuffed doll things that honestly creep me out more than just a little bit...

unknownfork 12
lemonademixer 7

Welcome back person that has a yin and yang thingie for their picture...

MichellinMan 20

NO! DON'T! that will only make him angrier... you must, YOU MUST... MOLEST HIM...

2ndSucks 15

89, molest him? Really? That's going way too far. And don't try to save your comment with the usual "jk guys, chill." Cause that was just stupid.

Osito2011 9

Op is probably an actual evil stepmom and that's why he did it. Aw sweet sweet revenge!

Well it shows.. He's lashing out at his stepmom and all she can worry about is her shampoo. Look at the big picture OP

If the biological mother is still in the kids life, the stepmother has no right to discipline him to that extent.

5- it's been scientifically proven that physical punishment is less effective than other forms of classical conitioning.

chubby_choco 17

Glad to know someone still believes in spanking. I was spanked, and I turned out just fine. And don't buy into that 'it's not a good method' bullshit, because I learned pretty fast what not to do.

Looks like it's back to the normal brand!

dominic1221 6

Heck nooooo... Normal, store-bought brands are nasty.

RoseTintMyWorld 8
StromyG2 10
RoseTintMyWorld 8

You leave my vermin out of this!

Awww but the little rodent thing is so cute! :D

Capt_Awesome137 0

That's unfortunate but he's a little kid. What are you gonna do.

hotPinklipstick 24

He is not a little kid, a 2-4 year old child doing something like this could be overlooked. He is 9 years old, that kid need punished.

taytaylal 11

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Sinamoi 18

I feel like you're one of those people who goes out of their way to say YDI to everyone.

agm77 9

OP - "Today, my parents died in a horrible accident. FML" #9 - "YDI for having parents."

kateheartswaffle 0
Lexiloulynn 2

YDI for playing favorites... Shampoo has feelings too!!

Define "normal" in reference to people, please, Miss taytaylal?

Who said it was a special shampoo? OP just said it was her favorite. Why do you asume that it's some expensive, fancy hair care?

9- YDtogobacktoschool because you don't know how to spell one word right in your profile, I pity creatures like you.

RoseTintMyWorld 8

I missed the part where OP said anything about it being a special fancy type of shampoo. She just said it was her favorite. And normal people usually have a favorite shampoo.

lemonademixer 7
CeruleanThree 8

I can understand a kid doing that at the age of four or five, but nine? He is way too old for that.

Maybe he's just a disrespectful kid who needs to be set right.

19990231 29

Or maybe she is very nice and the kid is just acting out because he is having trouble with a new authority figure and is testing his boundaries?