By dcait_1196 - 16/10/2010 13:14 - France

Today, I went to see Jackass 3 in 3D. While the previews were playing, some guy sitting next to me leaned over and began telling me what happens in every scene, completely ruining the movie for me. He tried to get my number afterwards. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 168
You deserved it 4 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MAGNAVOX 0

How do you ruin a jackass movie? Is there a story line?

Give him the suicide hotline. Ehhh, maybe not. Just be an ass.

Comments

Break his nose, then move up a couple rows to get away from all the blood. Problem solved. Oh, and YDI for paying to see a Jackass movie.

"Ruined the movie" for you? Be serious, OP: anyone that has seen Jackass 1 and 2 can tell you what happens in every scene in Jackass 3. Besides, if someone is bothering you like that in a movie theater, all you have to do is yell "I already told you, I don't want to buy any crack!!"

perdix 29

He gets hit in the crotch. He gets hit in the crotch. He gets hit in the crotch. I haven't seen the movie, but that's all you have to say to give away the plot of any Jackass movie. I'm sorry you went there for gripping suspense. It's just a series of crotch shots.

lol! that exactly how the show is. you already know how the movie is gonna be.

bring that man to your next M. Night Shyamalam movie, he'll save you 2 hours of your life

tinybear93 0

ydi for not moving your seat!

that was the funniest movie ever I saw it today

OP, you would think you're smart enough to get up and move to another empty seat (you probably had your pick of any of the 200 seats). YDI for even watching that crapy movie.

Your comment : YDI for going to see jackass 3 in 3D in the first place....

lol well at least the girl next to you wasn't jacking off her boyfriend:| now that's a FML