By anonymous - 17/12/2011 02:06 - United States

Today, I went to the movies with my friends. All throughout, some guy kept making weird sounds and breathing deeply. Midway through the movie, he got even louder. Just as I was about to snap, chunks of vomit sprayed over my chair and shoulders. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 023
You deserved it 2 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RainbowHeadache 2

& then you snapped right? Because I would be so livid.

ceilingfans 1

Are you sure it was vomit? He could have been furiously masterbating.

Comments

RainbowHeadache 2

& then you snapped right? Because I would be so livid.

I'd turn around and throw up right back... I'd be so disgusted.

I was expecting a cumshot. I need to stop watching so much ****

I would have snapped alright. Snapped his neck!

It must have been one hell of a movie for him to (almost) endure the entire movie with nausea

monkeysareyummy 0

Haha oh my god #35 that comment just made my life.

The_Troller 14

I read "you're" profile and you sound like a real ass... "bro" Also why are you complaining about 12 year olds, when "your" 14!?! I hope this pissed you off haha ;)

EvilTwerp 12

I agree with 43. And old people complain about young people saying 'bro' and 'dude'. So I assume that makes you a 14 year old raised by old people.

The_Troller 14

43- I really don't care at all, most of my profile is sarcastic anyway.

50- If you "don't care at all" why did you post a response to him.

The_Troller 14

52- I don't care about any of the things 43 put in his comment just to annoy me. But I do care about the fact that he put in the "I hope this pisses you off" part, because it was uncalled for and unnecessary. And I have OCD, so I really can't help it when things like bad grammar bother me.

If you're really someone who hates uncalled for and unnecessary things you probably could've picked a better username.

The_Troller 14

True, true. But I'm not creative... at all.

for the record, your profile pic is pretty awesome.

desireev 17

43- I had to check out his profile after you said that. Aaaaaand.... I think I just died laughing!

If I were a girl or a homosexual I think semen would be better than vomit, vomit is so gross! D:

s1ckpup 0

#32 , you're **** for even sayin that -_-

But you wouldn't think that as a straight guy? Let me tell you, as a woman, I'd find that foul -- not sexy, complimentary nor whatever else you think would make it more acceptable to gals or (male) gays.

ceilingfans 1

Are you sure it was vomit? He could have been furiously masterbating.

The only two people shot in the theater were Abraham Lincoln and the guy in front of Peewee Herman

^farhil, I don't know why your comment made me laugh so hard. I guess it just really got me.

You're lucky you hadn't turned around with your mouth open ready to chew him out.

absolutely gross! fyl op... what is read, cannot be un-read fml eww :/

monkeysareyummy 0

My first thought was "one of the nasty guys who masturbates in public"

I hope none of it went into the popcorn!

Cheerieful_fml 2

Don't worry, if she got a large she gets free refills.