By sadness - 29/11/2010 18:58 - South Africa

Today, I went to see a psychiatrist for my depression and low self esteem. While in the waiting room, I overheard a guy telling his friend how ugly I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 582
You deserved it 4 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what an ass, you should have kicked his butt.

hcovballer247 0

Keep your head held high and don't let words bring you down.

Comments

FYLDeep 25

You probably have an ugly mug. Maybe you ought to spend money getting that hung fixed vs. spending money on a psychiatrist.

saturnsonic 3
RAHDINAHISAWESOM 0

Awww....be happy emo kid! :)) and besides, we're ALL ugly in one way or another 0.o

How about you aren't rude to someone who already has low self esteem and depression.

So sorry, OP! That's just one person's opinion, and it's likely that not everyone feels that way. Attraction is a matter of opinion, and not everyone is a big of jerk as the guy who called you ugly. Most everyone has struggled with self-esteem issues at some point-- I know that I definitely have. I know it's crushing to try to ignore rude comments like that, but I wouldn't let it get you down. I've been learning that part of how you attractive you are also has to do with confidence. I really hope that the therapist can start helping you from the inside out and have you start to present yourself with more confidence.

for ******* real? I was about to applaud her for her nice speech. lol

#31 Wait, what? Not that I was aware of. As far as I know, I just made that up. I wasn't trying to copy anything.

flickyourbic1223 7

number 33, you may now start applauding. star power, epic

randall_doak 4

#22 is absolutely right. Everyone has had an issue with it, whether they admit to it or not, and #33, why do you seem like one of the only smart people agreeing with it haha? Anyway, OP FYL, and I hope you can feel better about yourself soon :)

a_girl_i_know 0

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if everyone took into consideration what everyone said about us, this world would be an uglier place than it already is.

Look at the bright side: you were already at your shrink so no need to make an extra appointment :)

Don't eavesdrop on other peoples' conversations and you won't get your feelings hurt.

perdix 29

He's probably a shill for the doctor to ensure a steady stream of business. Yet, to be safe, I'm not going to yell, "Pics or it's fake!"

stfuscrub420 0

its called pics or it didnt happen