By theyre not THAT big. - 01/07/2013 04:35 - United States - Auburn

Today, I went to get new shoes. I'm a pretty tall girl and I have proportional feet. I asked the cute guy who worked there for a size 9.5. He burst into laughter before putting on a shocked face and saying, "Oh wait... You're serious." Goodbye, self esteem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 582
You deserved it 3 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

What a dick. Shove one of your shoes straight up his ass...

9.5 isn't even a huge size, I know of women with size 11 feet. Honestly, no one notices your feet, don't worry about it!

Comments

I'm a size eight and I'm not that tall. Don't worry about it. Wee feet look weird. X

The main thing is that they're proportional to your height.. Plus any guy who genuinely cares about you wouldn't mind them at all... One of my exs had that and they were fun to rub and tickle.

I never thought that was considered a huge size for women... I am size 7-8 uk which is the same size as OP's feet, other than the fact they're the first sizes to go in the shops, I've never found it an issue. Would hate to be a bigger size, not that many shops stock higher sizes that that!

I had a similar experience at Victoria's secret. The saleswoman asked me what size I was looking for and I said 34d, which I am. She laughed right in my face and said I was no larger than a B. I'm tall like you OP so they don't exactly look enormous on my frame. The woman wouldn't even measure me to see if I was right. Anyway, if I were you I'd write the corporate (you can usually find the address online) and make them aware of this.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Being tall doesn't usually make your chest look smaller...

MzZombicidal 36

I agree with #71. I'm 6' and have a larger bust than you. Let me just say that that woman was in the wrong and you should just be sure to try on bras until you find one that fits, regardless of their "advice." As for me, personally, Victoria Secret had never worked out for me. They always seemed to measure differently than other stores and I was never happy with the results. Good luck on your future boob-fitting endeavors!

Well since we are on the subject I am also a 6'0 tall girl and being tall definitely does make my breasts look smaller. In fact they look like they belong on a smaller person in general. I am measured at a B cup but I might as well be flat. FML.

Yeah, I don't know what his problem is. My feet are a woman's 11 and people have commented on my big feet once or twice, but no one was ever shocked nor did they especially care.

That's not really that big of a shoe size. Dint worry about it OP.

I'm only 5'7 and have 9-9.5. I don't care. I think it's a bit fun that my boyfriend, who is 6'2 ha almost the same size and that one of my guy friends can actually wear my shoes. Don't be embarrassed because of it - that guy was behaving like an asshole. You're just well stabilized when you're standing! :)

10showgirl 16

He's stupid. I hope you stood up for yourself or at least left.

He probably has tiny feet and was jealous since you know what they say about big feet on guys... But seriously, I think 9.5 is average for anyone who's tall. Even if you're not tall, that's still not a big deal. Maybe it was his first day and so he's living in dreamland and thinks all women have dainty, little fairy feet.