By poormom - 27/06/2009 04:05 - United States

Today, I told to my son that I'm pregnant. After I'd told him, he looked up and yelled, "Fuck this shit!" and walked out of the room. My son is nine years-old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 081
You deserved it 28 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shock98 0

apparently he doesn't want you to have another kid.

Comments

LOL, your son is awesome. I'd say the same thing.

dru67 0

ya i think you should try talking to your son about how he feels about you being pregnent. it sounds like hes pretty pissed about and not ready to accept another sibbling. Is this from a second husband>? that could be a major issue aswell. ya hes 9 but 9 yr olds have real feelings. you should definitly have a conversations with him about it.

Wow all you feminist asses, brain washed parents get the **** over it. He swor so ******* what? Theyll eventually learn it. Secondly hes nine and probably pissed you got knocked up. Smooth work...

omgitsseejay 0

THANK YOU LIL WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!

my mom doesn't even realize that I just read an fml about me! thanks mom, **** your shit now

car6435 0

lids say the darndest things

Did anyone think that maybe it's not her fault he knows these words? Man my parents don't even cuss and I know every swear there is to know. From where? Friends, not Parents.

All the parents on fmylife seem to have children that are rather vulgar. This has to do with lack of parenting skills. Even at my current age, I would never dream of talking to my mother that way. How I talk outside of the home may be a different story, but I RESPECT her way too much to ever do that. Damn, even when I dream of that, I get punished. It's just way too rude and disrespectful, not to mention classless. I suggest teaching him to respect his elders and emphasizing to him that swearing is inappropriate and unacceptable in any situation. He should learn to use his words wisely to properly communicate his feelings at a young age because that's how he will handle conflicts and difficult emotions further down the line. So for now, I must conclude that YDI.

alee562 0

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEEN TEACHING YOUR KIDS!!!! :0