Cute trick, asshole

By newly single teetotaler - 23/10/2020 23:01

Today, the guy I've been seeing decided to "test the theory" that I can't drink alcohol due to a liver condition by mixing some into my drinks. He then complained that my ceaseless vomiting made his bathroom smell bad, and only took me to hospital when I started having a seizure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 044
You deserved it 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

“Today the guy that I‘be been seeing got arrested by the cops for assault and battery by attempting to poison me with alcohol me despite my repeated warnings that I would end up in the hospital due to a liver condition.”

samomaha 17

I agree with Bogrbon. You need to tell the police this story.

Comments

“Today the guy that I‘be been seeing got arrested by the cops for assault and battery by attempting to poison me with alcohol me despite my repeated warnings that I would end up in the hospital due to a liver condition.”

samomaha 17

I agree with Bogrbon. You need to tell the police this story.

tounces7 27

An immediate dumping and a police call are in order. Hopefully you told the Doctor what happened.

Wonder what those "you deserved it" clicks are about.

I would hope most of them clicked YDI accidentally. As for the rest who clicked it on purpose, they're idiots.

I know many have said this already but call the police. What he did was not okay or even legal.

Warp1978 15

This is aggravated assault, he may not have hit you but he maliciously poisoned you. There's a jail term in his future if you press charges.