By Anonymous - 09/10/2010 21:27 - Canada

Today, I went shopping with a friend. She picked up a hundred dollars on the floor that somebody dropped. I told her, "I feel sorry for the retard who dropped the money." When I got home, I checked my purse and realized that I was missing a hundred dollars. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 608
You deserved it 43 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JillianlikesVogu 0

Why do people use the word 'retard' in that way? YDI for being ignorant and cruel.

ladybunny 0

haaa karma bit you in the ass big time

Comments

If they're a good enough friend, and you are a trustworthy person, I'm sure you can get your $100 back. but bummer yes.

loool karma is a bitch and god doesnt hit by a stick :p

Exactly. And to people saying she can get her money back if it's a good friend... think hard. If you went out with a friend and found $100 on the floor, and they called whoever dropped it a retard, would you believe them when they called back and claimed to have not realised it was theirs?

That's what u get for making fun of people worse of than you. Maybe next time you'll think before using derogitory words.

Thank you someone has sence the word is ignorant and mean and all you ass wholes who are calling this person over sensitive need to take a good look at themselves and find the reason why they are ignorant an cruel too.

Sounds like you need a class inhandling money, there is a word called communication, let your friend know what occurred

Who the "retard" was for dropping it. Well I guess you weren't far off with the description were you? You deserve much worse than this!

stupidmonkey80 0

YDI for not checking earlier

Narwhal234 6

First of all, YDI. Second, how is accidentally dropping 100 dollars retarded?

HogwartsDropout7 0

Since when does accidentally dripping money make you a retard?