Three kids?

By Anonymous - 08/01/2020 20:00 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I got the results proving if my ex-girlfriend's kid was mine. The results came back negative and I can't have kids. This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have 3 kids with my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 157
You deserved it 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just to be absolutely sure this isn’t some weirdo case of bad luck, get a paternity test on all 3 kids. I hate to say it, but chances are your wife will confess to an affair… or she’ll be just as confused as you are if the results come back favorable. Either way, good luck going forward. Oh, and make sure NOTHING AND NO ONE interferes with the results.

Or you became sterile after you conceived your 3 kids. That test doesn’t say you’ve always been sterile.

Comments

Just to be absolutely sure this isn’t some weirdo case of bad luck, get a paternity test on all 3 kids. I hate to say it, but chances are your wife will confess to an affair… or she’ll be just as confused as you are if the results come back favorable. Either way, good luck going forward. Oh, and make sure NOTHING AND NO ONE interferes with the results.

TBH false positives and negatives happen all the time--every test I've had swears up and down I don't have PCOS, and yet here I am with a beard, three-month-long cycle, and more testosterone than has any business being in an ovary-based body without transitioning. There's no reason to believe the wife cheated without some follow-up testing.

Or you became sterile after you conceived your 3 kids. That test doesn’t say you’ve always been sterile.

Entirely possible. There are conditions that reduce and eliminate fertility as a person ages.

J15237 25

Now you really need to make a choice. Do you just let it go and enjoy the 3 children who have been calling you daddy or do you disrupt your life? Honestly though its not the kids fault that your wife is clearly a ****. I am sorry to say that, but its the truth. I would not want to be in your shoes, but I would come out and ask my wife for the truth and then see if you guys can clear it up. However, do your best to make sure the kids know its not their fault.

Sady_Ct 37

I was with a man for 5 years and we tried for a child and it didn’t happen. Tests showed he was completely infertile. We split due to his being a mammas boy, and his next lady was pregnant within 6 months. They now have two kids and have been married for 3 years, with both kids showing as genetically his. I have also been pregnant twice with two mid stage miscarriages. Tests can be wrong. A paternity test won’t show if you are infertile either.

Sounds like a bunch of ho's ******* each other.

Richard, there's no mention of farming in this fml, sorry to say....

Paternity tests don’t show if you’re infertile

randybryant799 20

Instead of being so suspicious did it not ever occur to you that you became sterile after you fathered 3 kids?