By Anonymous - 25/09/2009 22:53 - Canada

Today, I went our school's football game against their rival team. Before the games started, I got my school's logo painted on my face. After nearly 5 hours of watching the game, I went home to wash the paint off my face, only to find the logo had been sunburned onto my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 311
You deserved it 35 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least it wasn't a giant penis... or a shutter shade sunburn... Shutter shades are ******* atrocious.

Ouch that sucks I've had weird sunscreen lines before but never a logo Burn the rest of your face to match?

Comments

Hahaha I was totally at that game. That really sux but it's totally funny I might laugh at you if I see you around the school. :)

garbage_in_out 0

FYL even mor if u skul lost n ur sunburn is an 'original' reminder of it :D

mark11 0

how do you get sunburn at a highschool football game? its at night!

High school football games aren't always at night... we almost always had ours on Saturday mornings/afternoons until we finally got lights for the football field.

to everyone freaking out about the time - the seniors started @ 1 o'clock and then the juniors played @ 3 and went into overtime so 5 hours of football is pretty accurate. +I had two lines painted under each eye and out of all four lines, I have one sunburnt on my face. looks soooo ridiculous.

Quinnjamin 0

Easy solution...next game, paint your whole face except the FFSS and then itll be even

pathetictwin 0

I see that you go to Fenelon Falls Secondary School. Interesting.

The type of moron that paints thier face or bodies for games would probably wear that sunburn as a badge of pride.

thanks for posting, best laugh I've had in a while :-D ps. sucks to be you

sugar_407 0

Well, everyone now knows where you go to school. and where. kinda creepy. and why would you get sunburned at a football game now? Besides, they are usually at night.