By Anonymous - 25/09/2009 22:53 - Canada

Today, I went our school's football game against their rival team. Before the games started, I got my school's logo painted on my face. After nearly 5 hours of watching the game, I went home to wash the paint off my face, only to find the logo had been sunburned onto my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 311
You deserved it 35 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least it wasn't a giant penis... or a shutter shade sunburn... Shutter shades are ******* atrocious.

Ouch that sucks I've had weird sunscreen lines before but never a logo Burn the rest of your face to match?

Comments

I just really hope you weren't rooting for this team: http://www.fmylife.com/miscellaneous/5478797

One of my friends got our school's initials burned onto her arm. That shit lasted YEARS.

you probably wont even see this comment, but was it a redfeather game? and if so, what school?

hahaha omg that sucks! next time, use sunscreen!

Did your team possibly lose 63-0? Also, at least now you can go around and tell people that FFSS means "Flirtatious Friendly Single Student" That should help you get into a relationship, if needed. Common Side effects may include: Dirty looks, Rumors of an active nightlife on your part spreading and being followed by a creepy individual, or more.

debbtennis 0

oooo i moderated this one! i feel so special =]]]]

The same thing happened to me, except I go to St. Francis University. You're lucky that FFSS doesn't mean anything else, because you get a lot of dirty looks and can't get seated at restaurants with "StFU" tattooed on your face.

Haha. That's gotta burn. Pwned by nature. Ouch. Well, at least it isn't permanent.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Same thing happened to a friend of mine haha he fell asleep at the beach so my friend wrote her name on his back in sunscreen. That was like wayyy early in the summer. Its still there. Moral of the story, your lifed is ****** for months :D just use a whole lot of cover up and you'll be fine :)