By unknown - 30/03/2013 19:02 - France

Today, I went on my fifth date with my new girlfriend. Apparently, she was in such a rush while leaving work that she forgot to take off her wedding ring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 299
You deserved it 3 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mags17 1

Better you found out now than later. Sorry this happened to you.

BubbleGrunge 18

Just out of curiosity, are you sure it was a wedding band? I have a faux diamond ring and it fits better on my left hand than my right. Note to females, don't wear giant faux rings on your finger. Handsome men won't give you the time of say!

Comments

mags17 1

Better you found out now than later. Sorry this happened to you.

I agree 2.. I really hope you moved on quickly.. To making a massive scene for fun for yourself, others, and pointing out how dumb this girl was

Knowing sooner than later is way better, before more emotions are involved (for OP). Forget the married woman, who deserves a c*nt-punch! OP, I give you props for putting her in her place. Some people wouldn't care and carry on the affair. But it never crosses their minds that if the girl is so easily cheating on her husband and leaves him for you, how do you know she won't do the same damn thing to you? You dodged a huge bullet!

mif_fml 27

This is now one of those statements that is being overused, and will always be thumbed down. Enough regurgitated comments, get creative.

insertnameherr 11

Too bad. I liked using that statement. Damn you, anchorman and your hilarity!!

dmoran20 27

Between that and merica, I don't know which one I want to dropkick with a flying iPad to the skull more!

Pretty sure this is in reference to the FML below rather than just being the phrase.

#6 if you where on other joke things u would know they come from memes.......

CharresBarkrey 15

54 - What? And this phrase came from a movie, not a meme.

oh_the_karma 12

All I can say is that sucks!!! I don't know if it's worse to be the one being lied to/ cheating with or the one being cheated on but either way definitely an FML!!

BubbleGrunge 18

Just out of curiosity, are you sure it was a wedding band? I have a faux diamond ring and it fits better on my left hand than my right. Note to females, don't wear giant faux rings on your finger. Handsome men won't give you the time of say!

RpiesSPIES 27

To be fair, I don't think anyone COULD give anyone the time of say.

BubbleGrunge 18

Agreed!!!! I'm asking too much for the time of say! What about the time of day?

insertnameherr 11

Well at least you found out sooner in the relationship. Try to talk some sense into that woman and tell her to stop being a cheater!

Wait what? Where's the relevence? Not everyone has sex within five dates..

Well, at least she didn't bring her husband

On the plus side stud muffin, if you can pick up some random, married *****, just think of all the hot, single ladies just waiting for you!

enormouselephant 15

Horton, I really do not appreciate your talking about the hot, single females. Don't forget about me, buddy.

Elephant party? I brought Nein kittens with me...