Deez nuts

By King7 - 09/01/2010 10:17 - Pakistan

Today, I got on a treadmill for the first time. I was running at a very high speed. I needed a break but didn't know how to get off. I decided to just let the machine take me to the edge so I could get off. I was thrown off the treadmill and landed with my happy sacks crashing into a dumbbell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 743
You deserved it 42 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how do u not know how to stop a treadmill??? the button that says stop usually works. your dumb, YDI

GIRAFFES 0

You deserve it, for using the term "happy sacks."

Comments

what am I? and same exact thing except i fell into a wall and then knocked over a dresser and it fell on me no joke

how do u not know how to stop a treadmill??? the button that says stop usually works. your dumb, YDI

melissa1983 0

It's you're NOT your. Who is the dumb one?

you because he never said your or you're in his comment. he said you were. anyways, isn't there that clip that attaches to your shirt that has a string on it that attaches to the machine, and when you go back a certain amount of distance, the string pulls out a plastic thing that gets the machine to stop slowly?

Actually, his comment ends with "your dumb, YDI," so she was actually right on that one. You are, however, right about the clips, but not every treadmill has that feature. Still, I would think that the OP would find a way to turn it off before actually getting onto it. o.O

buellzorz Yes tinkerbell you were first... OP Dude thats just awesome man... #3 - On 01/09/2010 at 2:19pm by RetardedBuddy - reply Send a private message that's all it says for me....sooo unless i get different versions of comments...?

Scubadiver172001 0

you have more than one sack???

awildwhisper 30

Yes, the string is for safety and very useful. why are you being thumb downed?

awildwhisper 30

Oh gosh can people let the grammer mistakes go already? This is a fun website not a scholarly journal.

GIRAFFES 0

You deserve it, for using the term "happy sacks."

rachexl 0

sacks??? you have more than one?

Taklinn 0

I don't know about you, but I have two balls in my one sack.

Actually it's two sacks slighly separated, in form of a 3 :)

somepartsareme 0

I was wondering how long until a #4 showed up.

capthavoc123 0

When I want to get off a treadmill I turn it off. That seems to work.

CinderChicken 0

You deserve it for calling them happy sacks. Besides, almost every treadmill I've seen has an emergency stop button or at least room on either side of the track where you can plant your feet without falling like a fool. And also, if it's the first time, ever or in a while, start out slow and make sure you know how to operate the equipment! You sir, are an idiot.

Kira_fml 0

took the words right out of my mouth in the first sentence.

gigi37 0

Yep, totally agree with CinderChicken. So, OP, if you were "running at a very high speed," wouldn't the button to increase your speed also have a decrease button? Right beneath it? And you also thought that the treadmill going at a high speed would casually take you to the edge?

ensemble_coeur 0

YDI for using a treadmill without knowing how it works first. That's actually dangerous, it could have been a lot worse.