By Anonymous - 06/12/2015 09:58 - United States - Asheville

Today, at work, my vindictive, cheating ex made me clean and inspect her new wedding ring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 278
You deserved it 2 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Oh, nice, so you've finally pooled the money from your many lovers to get one ring. Good thinking."

Comments

Oh, that's super awkward OP! I hope it didn't start anything major.

And toilet water....dirty toilet water >:)

If it was me, I'll **** shine it. So I could say: I still cum on that cheating bitch, EVERYDAY!

Trouble is, that could leave a spermanent stain.

just do yout job with a smile pit on your face and talk to her like with any other costumer, she will hate it :D

schreibergx93 19

Finally a comment I can agree with fully. Always give the **** you smile in customer service. People who don't like you will shit themselves because of it.

Imagine how her husband feels though..... being dragged all the way to your store just to prove a point. I guess someone's being missed !

tantanpanda 26

I think you read the fml wrong. There's nothing to suggest that the ex's husband came to the store and that the store belongs to OP. By "vindictive", I'm assuming the ex wife is just doing this to piss OP off, not because she misses him.

she apparently is still thinking of you and can't move on, while you have carried on with life, screw her. you deserve better

Wow I'm sorry op. Keep your chin up karma could get her back there's still time.

"Oh, nice, so you've finally pooled the money from your many lovers to get one ring. Good thinking."

Nice wedding ring. Pity the engagement ring is cubic zirconium though.