By Anonymous - 17/08/2009 08:21 - United States

Today, I went into my Moms room to look for a t-shirt. I went into her drawer and behind all of her clothes was a cell phone. Not only did I not find the t-shirt, I also found out my Mom is cheating on my Dad with someone from work and now I have to pretend like I don't know. I work there too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 940
You deserved it 5 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell? its not her fault her mom is a big cheatter. And let's be honest, there is no privacy when it comes to family. If parents can look through their child's shit then the child is entitled to do the same. FYL, tell your Dad.

shadowoftheday_fml 0

Comments

billionair11 20

You! Yeah you! You should never reproduce.

Why do people on fml downvote jokes. Smh

redblueviolet 0

But at least you found the shirt, right? ...Right?

redblueviolet 0

Edit: Oh, wait. I just noticed the "not" in front of the "find the shirt." Never mind... But that really sucks OP. I'm sorry...

kyle_kbo20 0

Why do you have to pretend you don't know? Tell your dad, dipshit. Also, while I do not think your level of fucktardery is as high as your cheating mother's, I do agree that you're a snivelling little shitbag for going through your mother's personal belongings. As someone else said, privacy is privacy, regardless. You suck. Your mother just happens to suck worse. Pun not intended...

rayrayy_fml 0

...If she hadn't gone through the phone, does that mean her Mom isn't cheating? You don't think it's a little bizarre that OP's Mom was hiding a second cell phone in back of a shirt drawer? Any human being with a quarter of a brain would question that, and probably look. Privacy should be respected when the person is worth respecting. Not if they're lying and cheating. The kid had every right to look through something like that. Besides, if the Mom didn't suck, she wouldn't have found anything and there'd be no problem anyway. She has every right to know if their family is going to split up because her Mom's a *****. Don't be such a tool.

Pretend you don't know? You are seriously a terrible person.

oh_mi_shizzle 0

damn. that sucks. :( I'm sorry u had to learn that... u should know that shizzle like that happens and that u have to make a decision now that the possiblities of them ending well are scarce. good luck OP. FYL.

girlskill 0

Why is everyone telling her it's her fault because she read the texts? Not like she encouraged her mom to cheat... it's not her fault at all! OP, you should tell your dad.

Is he hot? Maybe you can seduce him and suck him away from your mom. Your dad would appreciate it even if he never finds out what's been going on.

Thats a bad idea. You only make the guy happier...banging both the mother and daughter

I hope your mom snoops through your stuff too.

You don't have to pretend like you don't know. I'd jump at this chance.