By Anonymous - 10/02/2014 15:40 - United States

Today, I accidentally asked the cashier at Wendy's how much their 99 cent chicken nuggets were. I guess he is still laughing at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 996
You deserved it 21 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

superman21_fml 19

Obviously you were asking about the tax as well....right?

That's like asking someone what the number to 911 is..

Comments

superman21_fml 19

Obviously you were asking about the tax as well....right?

tpm45 25

But still... The tax on that wouldn't be too difficult if you know your state tax laws...

My friend did the same thing, when we were at a dollar store. I still tease her about it!

Most dollar stores sell some items over $1.

I agree. There's a store here called "The Dollar Tree". Despite the name, not everything is a dollar there. But they tend to have nicer things.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

That's strange, the Dollar Tree up my way only has $1 stuff, sometimes cheaper but never more. I always pick up an item and ask how much it is as a joke. Sometimes I get a laugh, other times a glare.

Our Dollar Tree only goes up to a dollar. There are items that are less than a dollar but none over. The Dollar General sells items over a dollar. The Dollar and Up also sells items up to five dollars.

Oops! You're correct 29. My mistake. I got them mixed up. It's the "Family Dollar" store that I was thinking about.

#31- Same here. My Dollar Tree sells items up to $1 and possibly under, but never over. Family Dollar, on the other hand, does. They're more of a discount store than a dollar store.

Never heard of dollar stores selling anything at any price other than a dollar. Regardless, the one we were at was a REAL dollar store!

Wizardo 33

Shit it was 99 cents, coppin it, eating it...

"I'm gonna pop some tags Only got twenty dollars in my pocket I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up This is ******* awesome"

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Totally understandable, 32 haha. So many stores with dollar in their name, yet they charge more than a dollar! Now 5 Below is the shit for us people with minimal income. They have everything you could ever wish for, all for under 5 dollars! I walk out with multiple bags, multiple! I feel like a rich man in that store, haha.

You went full retard... Never go full retard

No, full retard is Arin Hanson in the short "a wonderful evening" or something of the sort. This was just a little brain fart.

BellaBelle_fml 23

I don't get brain farts. My brain completely ***** it's pants from time to time.

tpm45 25

When you have cable, you want to feel free. When you want to feel free, you decide to try sky diving. When you try skydiving, your parachute malfunctions. When your parachute malfunctions, you drive face first into the ground. When you drive face first into the ground, you gain a mental disability. When you gain a mental disability, you go "full retard." Don't go full retard - upgrade to Direct TV today.

bobbyguy 17

#79 You deserve a medal for that comment. Or a commercial...

That's like asking someone what the number to 911 is..

Little Rascals FTW! Buckwheat and Porky RULE!

I once called one of my male teachers mom

thrAsHeRr9081 16

#76 - What does that have to do with this thread?

bobbyguy 17

#76 that is really funny but has nothing to do with this topic

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Just a silly mistake OP, shake it off!

that's the spirit. OP, I bet you made that guy's day.. or at least you made him laugh! It was an honest mistake.

Agreed! As a fast food service employee, that kind of thing can make an employees day a little lighter and more fun. I doubt he was meaning it in a rude way when he laughed. Shake it off and laugh :3

Unfortunately there is no known cure for acute stupidity.

arandomusernameaa 20

Decapitation? Technically that cures it...

Well yes technically death cures it, but most will not choose that option. A shame I know.

This is not just acute, but chronic and severe. A pillow to the face helps! Apply pressure as needed.

rdenkewicz 11

There actually is. It's called evolution.

But OP could be Canadian and visiting America. we have taxes on everything here. it wouldn't surprise me because when I worked at Canada's Wonderland the majority of Americans were unaware of our taxes so the oppositenis possible.

it'll be one of those memories where you'll look back at it and laugh.. or cringe and feel the embarrassment all over again, and again, and again.

wowsaint 4

What day this Friday gonna be....

That doesn't apply here. One could respond with 'this Friday will be the 14th' or 'Valentine's Day.'

blame it on a Monday and move on lol. all you can do now!