By Anonymous - 22/12/2013 06:17 - United States - Roseville

Today, I was helping my mom look for some money she'd misplaced. At my wit's end, I flipped through her diary, in case she'd hidden it between the pages as she has before. Didn't find the money, but I did find out she might well be cheating on my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 393
You deserved it 8 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP if you took the time to read pages, that doesn't sound like "flipping through" to me.

UnluckyGenius 21

Maybe she flipped it up to a random page and there was a statement like "I fiddled with the gardener."

Comments

OP if you took the time to read pages, that doesn't sound like "flipping through" to me.

UnluckyGenius 21

Maybe she flipped it up to a random page and there was a statement like "I fiddled with the gardener."

Or maybe there's a penis drawn on every page, with names. :p

What the hell is up with all the Spongebob pictures here?

UnluckyGenius 21

I'll take the blame for it #42, I started the trend during a comment spree a few months ago. Derp

I'm sorry OP. Maybe talk to your mom about it. That's not always the best idea but it may work for you. I hope everything works out.

Mortoli 30

Screw talking time for blackmail. Lol.

She "might", don't make assumptions. Speak to her if you're concerned

No shit Sherlock, hence the quotation marks I used.

Jelbeztok 17

even if OP is right, i doubt the mom will admit it.

Well if OP has proof, she might cave in.

I guess that would've been more awkward if OP's dad was "flipping through it"

Sorry to hear that OP. But you took time to read the pages so that was not flipping though. But anyway best of luck to you and your family. :)

ThomasBombadil 31

A diary is often filled with the author's dreams, desires and fantasies. Perhaps it is so for your mom.

Ya if you were searching for money you should have just shook the damn book instead of going through your moms stuff

i think they were looking for a note to herself, like, "remember that the money is stashed in the sock drawer" or something like that

Sorry to hear OP:-/ well u should talk to ur mom about it..nd work it out asap.. else it will be too much painful fr u to carry on ur head nd so fr ur dad whn he ll knw one or odr day.. Have courage nd be patient All the very best:-)

It's trying to communicate I just know it

I am a bit rusty but I think it's trying to find a way to their home planet.

I hope you realize that English isn't everyone's native tongue. and while throwing out your hateful comments in a cheap attempt to get undeserved likes I hope once in your life you Truely have to endur a language barrier and while everyone around you can clearly understand what you mean I hope they all point in laugh at the retard who forgot all the proper etiquette of the Second language that chose to attempt to learn.

And thus, the moment was ruined. Dude, I'm not hating on this message, but the replies were hilarious. Oh my god. There's a new sense, did you hear? "Humor".

rg350dx 29

Hold on a second. Humorous comments on a humor and funny stories app? The nerve of some people! Their comments were hardly hateful as you stated. However, wishing they get pointed and laughed at like retards is quite offensive.

30 I truly agree with you about the whole second language thing. It's not easy. Hell every time I write on here I expect to get corrected, because my dyslexia is so bad. English is my first languish. However his reply looks to me like texting language to me.

perhaps funny the first 30 maybe 50 times. I'm so over it.

hardly hateful? because they're from a different country they must be from a different planet. I see equal hate in both scenarios. tho wishing some get a dose of their own medication maybe seen as hateful to some I have known a lot of people whom have escaped karma and what's wrong with wishing it hit the right person for once.

oh aller ailleurs, Grinch. C'est FML calmer! --- not my first language, been learning for 2 years, don't live in the country and yet I completely spell the words. Anyway this is FML lighten up, if it offended anyone I am sorry.

#30 it's obviously not a language barrier.. They're using text language. And your comment is way more hateful than the two who commented before you. And I'm thankful people point out other's mistakes on this website. Thats why most of the comments are intelligently written and not "lyke dis".

Why not just open the book with the pages facing down and shake it? That way you wouldn't "accidentally" find out things you didn't want to know.

Maybe the book fell down (while she was shaking it upside down) and landed perfectly on the page that talked about Fabio. Yeah that must be it...

And now it's whether to tell him or not before Christmas. :(

Mortoli 30

If before christmas wait till after lol