By Tori Pearson - 27/06/2011 04:21 - Canada

Today, I went camping. My tent is flooded, a raccoon ate all my food, I lost the anchor to my boat which as a result is now across the lake. Three more days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 735
You deserved it 6 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look on the bright side...you got internet access! **** everything else!

KennKenn 0

Should call for help instead of posting this.

Comments

EvilDave 13

YDI for choosing a bad camp site, failing to secure your food properly, and failing to maintain your equipment. OH, and failing to secure your boat properly.

interesting how you have no food, shelter or boat... and yet you still have internet access ?

CoachLlama 5

I heard it was just supposed to be a "Three hour tour..." but The Professor was able to make the internet work using sea shells, chewing gum, some aluminum foil and a raccoon on a giant hamster wheel.

*Desperately tries to thumb up Alan's comment*

RedPillSucks 31

seems to me there's now a fat raccoon stuffed with tasty treats. Them's good eatin'

You have internet access, quickly call friends, family, and the police for rescue!

Like a good neighbor, StateFarm is there!

learn to swim, tie the boat off to something large and heavy onshore (use the anchor off the stern if you have problems with wind or current pushing the boat onto the beach), learn to secure your food from critters (most outdoors type people know to suspend the food off the ground away from camp and out of reach of bears), and learn to pitch your tent on high ground. then you will be ok :)

your not camping if you have Internet/phone reception

Blacksmokehick 0

if you have a vehicle, then here's a thought. just cut the camping trip short and leave early!

BlondeSyd 0

why do you have to stay the three more days? just go home. I would. justt sayyying.