By Tori Pearson - 27/06/2011 04:21 - Canada

Today, I went camping. My tent is flooded, a raccoon ate all my food, I lost the anchor to my boat which as a result is now across the lake. Three more days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 735
You deserved it 6 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look on the bright side...you got internet access! **** everything else!

KennKenn 0

Should call for help instead of posting this.

Comments

ImmaCIAhole 2

damn! hope you make it out alive!!

SmittyJA24 26

I've never had a camping trip THAT bad ... but I have found the better caping spots are called Holiday Inn, Best Western, Hilton, Mariott, Quality Inn....

Dude, you need to learn how to camp, if you put up you tent properly in a proper location it will not flood, If you knew how to camp and keep your food, a raccoon would not have eaten it nor would a bear be able to, and lastly if your boat requires an anchor learn how to tie knots but if it has a motor you not camping, you are lounging with a tent.

RedPillSucks 31

The knot came undone. The anchor is at the bottom of the lake.

Glad youre having a nice trip, i hope youre taking lots of pictures!

Now, let the real camping begin... Not the 2011 version...

perdix 29

OK, we get it. If you want to just sit on the couch and play video games for days on end, you now have permission to do so. Not everyone belongs in the Great Outdoors. Letting idiots like you into the wilderness will just make it less Great.

ydi. You should not go camping, with a boat no less, if you don't know how to secure a boat anchor and secure your food from wildlife.