By WesJaz - 08/01/2010 16:35 - United States

Today, I was working as a cashier and a woman brought up a suitcase. As I was ringing her up I checked inside like I'm supposed to and I very jokingly say, "Look at all the stuff you're stealing." She laughed nervously then hit me in the head with her heavy purse before running out of the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 524
You deserved it 4 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

employee of the month - should ask for a raise

stupid consumers. cashiers don't get paid enough to put up with the shit they already go through

Comments

Wow. as if she wouldn't think she would beep on the way out

Only certain items set off the alarms on the way out. Not everything has a security device in it. At least not where I'm from.

Store security blows if she was able to fill a suitcase. She is a complete moron for not stuffing the stuff in her pants like every other thief.

1800getalife 0

today, I stole 100$ worth of stuff from a retarded casheir. ilml

It doesn't say the woman stole anything. It says the cashier was joking with the customer. Learn to read.

Yeah, but not in the suitcase. She was apparently shoplifting stuff in another way, such as the very heavy purse.

Well you'd think since the lady just laughed nervously, hit OP in the head with her purse, and ran out of the store that she'd stole something, since OP basically confronted her about it so she knew she was caught so she high-tailed it out of the store.

wtsc 0

Today I stole $30 worth of condoms. ILML

Too bad you'll never get to use them. No one likes a thief.

It happens, unfortunately for yourself, you were a bit too far behind your own realisation and your light-heartedness got you a blow to the head. Yet, you prevented a theft (I presume), so give yourself a pat on the back.

ashleyyisflyy 0
hydro_fml 0

Knowing the difference between your and you're doesn't automatically mean a better job.

I hate it when nerds on the computer try to correct people, no one gives a ****. It's the Internet not school. Deal with it. Freaks.. and I don't really get your post. It didn't make any sense. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

"Nerds" on computers correct people because it's annoying that other supposedly English speaking adults can't comprehend common spelling and grammar. Words are only meaningful because of their specificity. If we were only meant to get the gist of things we could just point and grunt. Also, I feel very sorry for you that you think school is the only place where competence is valued. Clearly this attitude has paid off, because simple reading comprehension was beyond your ability.

well you shouldn't stereotype that everybody that speaks English knows it perfectly. some people had to drop out of school for good reasons before fully embracing the language, now I'm saying they are those who didn't drop out due to their own arrogance, but please don't correct somebody when you don't know their story or educational background because one subject does not show their full knowledge capacity.

I'm with you there but it annoys me when someone says stuff like "u r and y" on the Internet. Especially when it's able-minded people that are too lazy just to type a couple extra letters in a word.

I believe grammar Nazis and trolls are known for that. Leave all us innocent nerds out of it.