Health risk

By SoupCanoe - 29/08/2011 08:33 - United Kingdom

Today, my mum gave me half-raw chicken for dinner. After she refused to cook it again, I threw it away saying that I didn't want to get salmonella. She told to be more grateful, and that I was an idiot for trying to use salmonella as an excuse because, "It's chicken, not salmon." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 138
You deserved it 3 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have said 'I meant chicken pox!'

Well, you probably should have cooked it again yourself rather than throw it away, but fyl, that's disgusting.

Comments

Well, you probably should have cooked it again yourself rather than throw it away, but fyl, that's disgusting.

I agree. Run outside and BBQ it. That'll show your mom who wears the pants in this family.

I was going to say this, op deserves it for expecting mom to cook for them

newjerseyguy 0

Are you really that lazy? You could have cooked it longer yourself you arrogant moron

EVERYONE!!!!! we need stupid people in the world, so we can tell apart from the smart people!

leadman1989 15

Damn babies? Why don't they clean up after themselves always pooping and throwing up soo arrogant and ireaponsible.

PutriAprileine 0

Spoil brats these days. Yo momma ain't no slave.

Agree with #95 and everyone replying to #2. Food is food and most people have to work hard for it. If it is uncooked shove it back in the stove/microwave. ...you lazy nut.

I was going to say that. All you would have had to do was put it in the oven.

delfino1604 24

she sounds like a very special woman ;'D

lolololer 8

she's so special she got salmonella.. WITHOUT eating salmon! ;O

Or so special that she has to wear a helmet and catch the short yellow bus to work.

theroxors19 12

wow #38. I bet you're a fan at school. what with all the douchebaggery.

rein 8

wrong, it's a pokemon. salmonella, I choose you! poison attack!

omfg_creepers 8

Maybe there is a hamburgler for uncooked chicken?

Why didnt you just re-cook it yourself? If your old enough to write up this fml then your probably old enough to cook all by yourself instead of wasting food that other people dont have. Your mom is right, you should be more grateful.

OR his mom should have cooked it right the first time!

ReynshineCutting 10

Oh waaah. I try not to waste food because I don't want to waste my money, not because there are starving children in Africa. Whether you eat what's on your plate or not, it has NO effect on other hungry people.

aFatFuck 0

Yes, there is enough food for everyone in the world, the problem is distribution. People are starving in Africa (and everywhere else) because we can't get food to them. Also if we all buy less then there is less demand and they will produce less, which means we wouldn't have to stuff 1,000 chickens, pigs, or cattle into a barn so close together they can't move.

#11, people like you piss me off. Why couldn't he recook it himself?! He'd rather throw it away (and probably have his mom then make something else for him) instead of growing the **** up and fixing it himself. Pathetic. It's nice that she made it for him in the first place.

#88, your post is so stupid. And wrong. That is all.

Lichinamo 33

Maybe their mother won't let them cook or wouldn't let them recook it? Not everyone is ALLOWED to cook because their parents don't trust them.

#193, #88's comment was not 'stupid' or 'wrong'. It was just hard for someone with an IQ so low as yours to understand.

Oh, ho ho. I am a Steel type, Poison does NOTHING!

Then educate her, or at least, try to. Also, you could've tried recooking the chicken yourself rather than having to throw it out...