By whaaaaat111 - 09/03/2013 12:04 - United States - Vienna

Today, while at the mall, a lady dropped her credit card while in line to buy something. I came over, picked it up and gave it to her just for her to shove it in my hand and scream, "She's stealing my wallet! My wallet!" The police came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 698
You deserved it 2 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd adVisa you to tell the police the truth. They can't charge you with any crime after they Discover what she did. I'm sure you'll be Amexonerated.

Wallet looks like you just got trolled. I hope the police understood OP.

Comments

Wallet looks like you just got trolled. I hope the police understood OP.

I'd have them look at the footage on the security cameras.

This is why I stop helping people, everyone is trying to get over on everyone.

This is a second FML post, within a week, where a good deed ends up as a punishment. It is so sad how our society has become. A simple "Thank you," from the CC holder should have happened; she should rejoice that there are still good people in the world.

This is why I tap them on the shoulder and just point at said fallen object. And sometimes they have the nerve to say it's not theirs. To which I then say, "I wouldn't be so sure of that (insert name I saw on CC)."

I'd adVisa you to tell the police the truth. They can't charge you with any crime after they Discover what she did. I'm sure you'll be Amexonerated.

SousapCody 6

I agree. If she will just Express to the police what happened, I'm sure they'll give her credit.

wlddog 14

What kind of thief gives back a credit card? That lady is clearly crazy. I can seethe interigation by the police, if the crazy lady controled them. Cop, "Now, explain this to me again, you criminal. What made you think you would get away with this horrible crime!" Op, " Uh, I thought I was being nice." Cop, "Thats not good enough. We are gonna have to give you another cavity search." OP, "Oh god, please not again! I swear I will never help a crazy lady ever again...."

Llama_Face89 33

Woah, since when is the good doctor a MasterCard of puns??

Ever since he wanted to Chase that title of being the MasterCard of puns

OP will have a story to tell at the next Diner's Club meeting.

Who is the OP to help someone? Why would OP even think of something like that?*sarcasm*

That's was an amazing pun doctor :) Sorry I enjoy FML's puns to death.

tammykej 8
SousapCody 6

Sounds like a con artist in the making. I hope you got things sorted with the police.

wlddog 14

You would have thought the cop could simply check the video cameras at the store to see who was lieing. If they were a thief, i dont think they would have internet access to write an FML.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...?

Surely someone else saw it and can confirm the lady is lying!

Hey guys it's OP, I just made an account (I know kind of late). First off I had a witness standing by me when the police came, so there were no charges or anything serious. The police came and in fact gave her a warning. Once they left, she apologized but didn't sound to serious about it. The old lady probably just wanted to have fun, and I can't blame her! Hopefully she doesn't do this to other people, it was not fun to have police coming. For the people who said I should not have touched it, I guess you're right, but I just got caught up in the moment. Thanks for all the comments!

You better have not got charged with anything, cause that would be down right ridiculous

Can you say "crazy"? Jeepers. Sorry, OP.

olpally 32

Bitches be crazy, explain to the police you were being a good person!

DjMonroe95 11

Some people are waaaaay too quick to blame!