By Noname - 19/01/2009 23:12 - Australia

Today, I was watching TV and realised I am attracted to Sandra Oh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 619
You deserved it 18 403

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She is AMAZINGLY gorgeous, in her own way. .. Man, I'm a girl and I'd **** her.

BurnTheVegan 0

**** you. Sandra Oh is awesome.

Comments

Shit man, that's nothing - I'm attracted to Christopher Lloyd!

Shit. Thats nothing. I'm attracted to Justin Bieber... :/

evangldbrg 0

"WE SEE YOU IN MANY MOVIES...I THINK ABOUT YOU WHILE HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE. I THANK YOU WITH ONE DOLLAR.".....thats a lot of money to them.

thank you! I was wondering when someone was going to put that

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL YOU ******! THE REASON YOUR ATTRACTED TO HER IS BECAUSE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET!

i just noticed that a lot of women here are attracted to her.. haha but she is gorgeous. whats wrong with you. shes intellegent too

EmilyKitten9 0

Lol at your fail, not only is she a very beautiful woman, but you managed to spelled realized wrong. Gah, SO many people on this site do that. Look that shit up people!

starberries 0

Gah, if you looked it up you'd realise that's a valid spelling.

kasumii 1

Retarded American ... realise is correct in UK and Australia. Those aren't in America by the way if you didn't know.

Idiot. "Realise" is actually a valid spelling, we just spell it with a Z in America. It's like colour/color or centre/center. Quit making America look stupider than it already does.

woowie 0

I actually signed up to this site to tell you what a loser you are.

Lol? Retard much. It IS the correct spelling, in the UK and Australia, as well as a lot of other countries. Get your facts right first. Notice that the OP was from Australia? Yeah. The world doesn't revolve around America alone, idiot.

EmilyKitten9 0

&& could be worse. I have a HUGE crush on Dana Carvey. && not just any Dana Carvey, Like Wayne's World's Garth's Dana Carvey.

honey, people in different parts of the world (ie: UK or, in this case, Australia) spell realised with an "s" not a "z".

Me toooooo! He's adorbs in his own way :)

KiwiDingo 0

Not a FML. I mean, I don't find her attractive really, but she's not BAD looking. Could be a lot worse.